The forum should be more accessible to use with Ipads & mobile phones

Discussion in 'Improve Duromineforum.com?' started by Nattynat, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Nattynat

Nattynat Member
    Registered

Hi Administrators of Duromine Forum,
    First of all, thank you for an awesome helpful forum.
    Theres only one problem that I consider should be fixed. Can you please remove the advertisement about weight loss from the top of the login box. I find it very difficult to login my account with my Ipad and Mobile phone with that advertisement box right next to the login box. Is it possible for you to place the advertisement for Phen 375 somewhere else on the site or can you make is smaller, so people with fat fingers like myself can use their Ipads and Mobile Phones to access the forum site more easily instead of using a boring computer.
    Thank you:)

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good day, Nattynat!

We appreciate your request, because we always try to make the forum as much convenient for users as possible.
    Therefore I promise you to make changes and test them all.

Thank you

Yours, Kate;)

3. Nattynat

Nattynat Member
    Registered

Thank you Kate, I can't wait to access the forum using my Ipad and Mobile phone:)

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello everybody and Nattynat in the first place!

I'm happy to announce that we've finished working on Mobile version of our forum!

From now on you can use duromineforum.com from your mobile phone.

As for iPad and other tablet computers, the mobile version is going to be finished in couple of days.

Enjoy:D and feel free to leave comments, feedbacks, etc; on how you would like to improve the forum!

Have a nice and happy day everyone!

Kate

5. Nattynat

Nattynat Member
    Registered

Yayyyyyy duromine administrators, THANK YOU soooooo much for making the forum site accessible to use with mobile phones.
    I'm using my mobile phone nowwwww:)
    Thank you Kate, you're the best.
    I absolutely love the mobile version, it's so easy to use & best of all I can access the forum wherever I go. Wohoooo

Everyone try and access the forum with your mobile phones, its soooooo good.

"If your'e happy with the result, please post thank you to the duromine administrators for making our weight loss journey more achievable & enjoyable".

I will be the first to say THANK YOU:)

6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Aw...dear! It is so nice to hear and I'm really really happy to know you guys like it!

Thank you Nattynat for such kind words, it's good to know you've done something good for somebody!
    :):):)

7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello pretty ladies! :)

Finally, we've finished all the work on the mobile version as well as PC tablet version (iPad, etc.) of the forum!

Check it out, test and let us know what you think, please! Your opinion is important for us.

Thank you and have a nice day everybody!:D

8. Nattynat

Nattynat Member
    Registered

Good evening kate,
    It's me again lol, I tried to access the forum with my mobile phone. Unfortunately the mobile version option didn't appear. I then used my mobile phone & accessed the full site but could not log in.

I tried to log in using my Ipad now, but still no luck, although the advertisement box for phen375 is smaller, I'm finding it difficult to log in. I think the username button is frozen. I'm not sure why it's not working because last night I accessed the forum on my mobile phone with no issue and it was working fine.
    I hope its just me thats having the issue with logging in & someone else will reply to this post and let you know they had no problem using their mobile phone or Ipad to access the forum.

This post is not urgent, I just wanted to provide you with some feedback.
    I also appreciate you guys trying to amend the website to make our weight loss journey more convenient.
    Thank you

9. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Nattynat,
    Hm... have you tried to delete cookies?
    Try this step and let me know, please.
    xoxo;)

10. Nattynat

Nattynat Member
    Registered

Hey kate,
    The mobile version works now:)
    Guys, if you don't know how to delete cookies from your phone and you have an iphone, follow these steps.
    1. Go to settings
    2. press safari
    3. Press clear Cookies
    4. Press again clear cookies and your done.
    Hopefully you can access the forum with no problems:)