The end of week one

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by desiretobeskinny, Nov 19, 2010.

1. desiretobeskinny

desiretobeskinny New Member
    Registered

Well I only ended up taking my first pill on Mon the 15th of this month. So far I have been feeling absolutely fine. Its my 5th day and all im experiencing is just a little bit of dry mouth, but I am no stranger to drinking more than two litres of water a day so I am fine with that. The good news is that I have already lost 3kgs! Really happy about that. However today was not such a good day. I had stopped drinking coffee all week and decided to have one this morning. Now my head is spinning, my hands are shaking and my heart is beating crazy fast. So I guess the trick is to stay away from Caffeine. Apart from that I am really happy with the results and am so glad that my appetite is reduced. I am on 15mgs and am quite excited about seeing where this will go and how much weight I will loose altogether. Wish me luckā€¦

1 person likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, desiredtobeskinny,
    3 kg for one week is perfect!!:)

Yes, sometimes caffeine cause trembling and strong pulsation :(
    Try to avoid coffee while you are on diet pill

I wish you luck, keep posting how you feel:)

3. jessiejane

jessiejane Guest

Hi There :)

I also started my Duromine this month (10 November). I lost 3 kg in the first week too but only 1kg last week. Now my weight seems to have stuck. I'm hoping that I continue and that it gets out of the lug again. I do go to gym regularly (minimum of 3 times a week for 1:30 hour).

Keep us posted on your progress. It'll be interesting to compare our progress and maybe if you get stuck in a rut too, I'll be able to tell you not to worry :)

4. desiretobeskinny

desiretobeskinny New Member
    Registered

Hey how are you going now? I managed to loose 8kgs in four weeks. Not bad but i still have a long way to go. Would like to know how you are doing?