Terrible skin

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Nessa22, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Nessa22

Nessa22 Member
    Registered

Hey all just wondering if anyone else has had bad break outs since using duromine . I often have the odd pimple on my face but omg it is terrible at the moment , I'am putting it down to being on these tablets and just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience :(

2. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

I rarely get pimples but I've noticed lately I have breakouts on my cheeks. They aren't pimples so much just red dots so I don't even get the satisfaction of getting Stuff out of them.

I have started moisturizing more and that has seemed to help.

I don't if it has been caused by the tablets or if it's a coincidence on timing.

3. Nessa22

Nessa22 Member
    Registered

Yeah mine aren't pimples as such but more just red blemishes probably like yours . Still a pain though . Hmm will just wait and see I guess . How's your time on duromine going Kayla

4. KaylaLouise

Registered

Hmm maybe it is the duromine. As I save been moisturizing more and taking my make up off when ever I'm not out.

Yeah first month good :) now trying to make a plan for the second month. Start my second round yesterday. I'd like to lose another 6 kgs this month but have to work hard this time as I lose 3 kgs in the first week last month.how about you?

5. Nessa22

Nessa22 Member
    Registered

Tomorrow will be my first full week on it , excited but nervous about weigh in . I was aiming for atleast a kilo. Anything on top will be a bonus ! How much did you loose in your first month . I just have to remember to eat instead of just drinking heaps of water lol.

Melmo likes this.
  6. KaylaLouise

Registered

I lost 5.7kgs in the first 4 weeks with 3.2 of that coming from my first week. Most people find they lose a lot in the first week and then not as much the second week.

I didn't do too much exercise although I did play squash a couple times.

Going into my second month I'm looking at starting to train at home with weights as I have lot of a equipment

Melmo likes this.