Taken 30mg duromine for 8 years

Discussion in 'Post Duromine success stories' started by Cherry123, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Cherry123

Cherry123 New Member
    Registered

I've been on Duromine for about 8 years on and off.
    Currently I'm 32 years old.

Starting last year, Duromine doesn't seems to be as effective as before. Does anyone here has the similar experience ?

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Cherry! Oh wow, that’s a long time to take Duromine! I hope your regular health checks come normal. Did you manage to lose a lot of weight on it?

As for your question, in most people, body develops tolerance to Duromine action already by the third month of being on it. So, you’re quite lucky that it worked for you so long.

3. Cherry123

Cherry123 New Member
    Registered

Hi April,

I actually stopped for a year and so, and my weight bounced back. I didn't lose as drastic as others probably because I'm not overweight or obese but its just me prefer being skinny and I'll take it several months, stop for a period of time and come back again.
    I went for health check every year, things are normal. The only health issues probably it causes me to grind my teeth when I sleep, and skin getting a little bit sensitive.

The 1st to 3rd year, it works amazingly. But i have come to a point where it doesn't really help. So this is actually consider normal ?
    If so, it looks like I have to stop taking it already :(

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

unfortunately...