Sucess but struggling!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by puffpuff, Jun 5, 2012.

1. puffpuff

puffpuff New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I started taking Duromine 30mg on 1st March and have gone from 121.4kg to 105.2kg, which I am very excited about. I'm on my last script of the 30mg, about 20 or so days left, and the Dr has told me it's the last one for awhile and time to lose weight on my own.

The Duromine has been fantastic. Straight out the biggest thing that's helped me lose the 16kg. I've been doing it with two liquid meals (Up and Go Energizer for breakfast and Biggest Loser pre-made shake for lunch, because I like being able to grab it straight from the fridge at work) and keeping my calories as close as possible to 1200 per day.

However I am now struggling with food again. At the start with the Duromine I could breeze through the day and mostly ate because I had to, but I think my body is a little more used to my wonder pills :rolleyes: I'm also a little stressed because it's a busy time at work and I'm also doing part time study with exams in a few weeks and I've allllllllways been a stress eater.

So I wanted to share my story and look for a little inspiration that I can keep going, even after I've been cut off from the Duromine and going through a crazy month. :)

2. Kristy

Kristy New Member
    Registered

Fantastic work 16KG thats a great result
    You still have 20 days left on the Duromine use it to your advantage and try and establish a health routine.
    Keep us posted of your progress