Stomach/Constipation Problems?

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Em05, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Em05

Em05 New Member
    Registered

Hello everyone!

I have been on duromine 30mg now for a week and have lost 2.5kg which I am very pleased with but am experiencing some uncomfortable side effects.

My stomach is so bloated and sore! Slight stomach pains and feels very full and sore. I have not been as regular in the bowel movement department either. Feel very gassy as well.

Is this completely normal? I should be feeling great as I can tell I have lost weight but my stomach is letting me down!

Thanks in advance :)

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Em!
    Welcome to our family.:)
    Well, yes these can be the side effects of the pills, quite common. Luckily you don't have headaches or insomnia.
    So, I think these effects in you may go away with time. Hope so.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Drink plenty of Water n check out 'Braggs Organic Apple Cider Viniger' with the Mother in it. Works so quick for bloating n upset Bellies :)

4. healthystuff

healthystuff Guest

Drink plenty of water, eating fiber diets like fruits and veggies, exercise and of course castor oil packs for Constipation. Adding a natural oil before you sleep relieves any stomach pain and helps to reduce any discomfort due to constipation.

#4 healthystuff, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook