Still Hungry - Day 2

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by tkabz, Jul 1, 2011.

1. tkabz

tkabz New Member
    Registered

Hi All. I've just started Duromine 30mg. It's my second day and I'm feel much more hungry today than yesterday. I haven't had any side effects, if anything, i feel tired after lunch time. I feel this isn't working. Do I need to wait and give it time or is my body not agreeing with it?

Thanks

2. rubystarr

rubystarr New Member
    Registered

Try drinking some water, diet drink or eating a piece of fruit.

3. Kazeroo

Kazeroo New Member
    Registered

Hi Tkabz,
    My first couple of days on duromine 30 was the opposit had no desire to eat, then came to the second week and felt nothing but starving hungry, my stomach felt like my throat had been slit.... went back to doc and he perscribed duromine 15mg, my girlfriend told me to take a break from them and start again as this happened to her, have been on holidays and came home this week 2kg heavier so now have 27kg to loose, the other side effect i got was shortness of breath so will try again and see how I go(started this morning with my left over 2 weeks of duromine30mg)
    , but to answer your question, the doctor said the duromine stimulates your metabolisim and that can make you feel hungry, it is supost to stop with time but i'm back trying again...heres hoping, am really needing this to help me .... i