Still get very hungry and shaking

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mieka, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Mieka

Mieka New Member
    Registered

Hi all. I started on Duromine 30mg last week Thursday. Currently lost 3kgs. But I get extremely hungry at times. I do eat 3 times a day. Small portions, but sometimes, it feels like the hunger just comes over me. I start shaking and just need to eat. Any tips or advice. Please. I really want to loose weight. But scared that I am going to eat as much as I used to even while I'm on duromine.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello!
    Welcome! First of all, let me say than eating 3 times is not enough. Best way is to eat 5 times, small portions of course.
    Don't worry that this way you will not lose any weight. On contrary, your body will get all necessary elements without gaining extra weight. Plus when you schedule your diet (everyday meals taken at one and the same time) you will start to lose weight. No hunger cravings. The pill should be taken in the morning, just in case you didn't know.
    So, you have 5 meals a day, which are: 3 main (or 2 main) and 2 (or 3) snacks.

Mains: boiled, steamed, fresh veggies, stewed meat, stewed/grilled fish, boiled eggs, cottage cheese (raisins, honey, fresh fruit, berries - choose one), rice, buckwheat, etc.
    Snacks: protein shakes (whatever you like), fresh fruit (apple, peach, banana), nuts (except peanuts), carrot, low fat yogurt.

I hope these tips will help you to get rid of hunger and you will achieve your goal soon! :)

fatchic likes this.
  3. Mieka

Mieka New Member
    Registered

Mornings!
    Just wanted to let you know that I try my best to follow your tips. I try to cut out mostly starch. I am a very lazy bum. hehehehehehehehehe.... :p I do not like to gym. Saying this, I still lost alot of weight. So happy!!!!!!

My starting weight was 90kg.
    Current weight: 83.4kg.

Drank pill number 15 today. And lost alot! Did not expect to loose this much. So I must say that I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy about the results.

I still do get very hungry, but eat small portions, as you said.;)

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

:cool:Wow! I'm so happy for you! Well done!
    Too bad you don't like to gym, but you can do walking every day as long as you want.
    Keep eating small snacks they will help to get rid of hunger.

Keep up the good work!