Stated on 30mg on my birthday

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Snowravin, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Snowravin

Snowravin New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone, glad i found this forum, i started on 19-06-12 my B.day

starting weight 104.7
    Goal weight 70

Day 1 went really well, had muesli for breakfast then 7 hours of house work lol (had been sick for 3 weeks so not a lot got done). I even got on hands and knees and washed all the skirting boards :) had dinner but not really hungry.
    slept well.
    Day 2 again had breakfast and dinner all good.
    Day 3 sleeping is fine, had energy but not a lot, did manage doing 10 mins. on a stepping machine and have brought a treadmill should be here in 2 weeks. also first day at work since holidays i work nights so was interesting on how i would go, but with 5 hours sleep on wensday night and up at 10.30am i was still going strong at 6.30AM not sure how i did it, must of been the stepping machine as i did feel so good after it :)

day 4 today all going well, i must confess i did look at the scales yesterday morning and it says I've lost 2.5 kilos but i will see what next wensday has to say :)

ok thats my boring life, hope to find inspiration from everyone on here, love and light :)

2. Snowravin

Snowravin New Member
    Registered

A bit of an update, my weigh in is tomorrow but so far going off my last look was 100.0kg so a total lost of 4.7kg no side effects my mouth does seem a bit dryer at times, but i am drinking a lot more water,
    when i get up i weigh out my muesli the only thing i do weigh, if its a work night i may not have anything until dinner then at work its 1 coffee, and at least 2 pieces of fruit, i carry my drink bottle with me. at home i try to have breakfast, fruit, lunch of something healthy, snack again then dinner, i have gone from 8-10 cups of coffee down to 2 on most days sometimes just the 1 and i don't miss it, also no take aways or cakes, biscuits, or lollies, which is amazing for me lol i work in a supermarket and at break times it so easy to just grab a chocolate bar and eat it, i have not been on the stepping machine for a few days but plan on doing a workout tonight, and we are still waiting on the arrival of the treadmill, be much nicer than going outside, too cold. will see what my weigh in is tomorrow, and i can already notice the loss in my body so can my husband.