Starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by naomi_33, Nov 29, 2012.

1. naomi_33

naomi_33 New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone

I am starting Duromine tomorrow. Couldnt believe how iexoensive it was currently I am 102kg and are hoping to shed 30kg. Just wondering how long this journey has taken people. I am 170cm.

2. fitmumma

fitmumma New Member
    Registered

Hi Naomi,

Duromine is expensive I was a bit surprised myself how much it cost - but it definitely is worth it I think it definitely makes the hard slog of dieting a little easier. I still feel hungry on it but it helps me to make the right choices, eases the cravings a lot really helps with that as I'm a chocoholic and must kick start the motabolism a fair bit. I haven't been on it long enough to tell you how long it will take but I can say that for me I weighed myself starkers every morning in the first week and my numbers went down daily.
    I am a very similar weight to you and I am 5cm shorter so our goals are roughly the same I am 94.9 and hoping to get down to 68 kilos.

Good luck for tomorrow, you will prob get an energy burst a couple of hours after taking it which personally I enjoyed the extra energy but after a few days my energy levels have went back to normal.

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Naomi! And welcome to our big family:)! It's good to know that you start this difficult journey to fight againt excessw eight! I know it can be difficult at the beginning, but you'll do great!! Yes, sometimes the pills are way too expensive, but you should also be careful, since a lot of frauds can be out there on the internet. Good luck and looking forward for your first results!