Starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by naomi_33, Nov 29, 2012.

1. naomi_33

naomi_33 New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone

I am starting Duromine tomorrow. Couldnt believe how iexoensive it was currently I am 102kg and are hoping to shed 30kg. Just wondering how long this journey has taken people. I am 170cm.

2. fitmumma

fitmumma New Member
    Registered

Hi Naomi,

Duromine is expensive I was a bit surprised myself how much it cost - but it definitely is worth it I think it definitely makes the hard slog of dieting a little easier. I still feel hungry on it but it helps me to make the right choices, eases the cravings a lot really helps with that as I'm a chocoholic and must kick start the motabolism a fair bit. I haven't been on it long enough to tell you how long it will take but I can say that for me I weighed myself starkers every morning in the first week and my numbers went down daily.
    I am a very similar weight to you and I am 5cm shorter so our goals are roughly the same I am 94.9 and hoping to get down to 68 kilos.

Good luck for tomorrow, you will prob get an energy burst a couple of hours after taking it which personally I enjoyed the extra energy but after a few days my energy levels have went back to normal.

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Naomi! And welcome to our big family:)! It's good to know that you start this difficult journey to fight againt excessw eight! I know it can be difficult at the beginning, but you'll do great!! Yes, sometimes the pills are way too expensive, but you should also be careful, since a lot of frauds can be out there on the internet. Good luck and looking forward for your first results!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook