Starting tomorrow, woo hoo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tania Werner, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Tania Werner

Tania Werner New Member
    Registered

I am so excited to start tomorrow as I am almost 120kg and not liking myself at the moment and I am so ready for change, and I can't wait to read all the success stories :)

Rosie C and Debbie74 like this.
  2. Debbie74

Debbie74 Member
    Registered

Good luck, we all know how you feel x

Rosie C and Tania Werner like this.
  3. Tania Werner

Tania Werner New Member
    Registered

Thanks Debbie, have you been on it for long? And have you found it worked for you

4. Debbie74

Debbie74 Member
    Registered

I have lost 4 kg in a month but have stayed the same for the last month as my dad got sick and then had way too much going on and stopped my exercise because of working and going ti the hospital every day. I'm starting back on the weekend and really looking forward to getting back on it. Are you on 15,30 or 40mg? I'm on the 30mg which I find really good. I find the 40mg stop me from sleeping.

5. Tania Werner

Tania Werner New Member
    Registered

I'm starting on 15mg for 7 days then the doctor has me on 30mg, the not sleeping part scares me but I am too excited to care at this stage lol and 4kg is great I would be happy to loose anything at this stage

6. Debbie74

Debbie74 Member
    Registered

I totally understand! I think the 30mg are perfect. What are you planning on eating while on duromine. I have made sure that I instil good eating habits and healthy eating at the same time. Good luck !

7. Tania Werner

Tania Werner New Member
    Registered

Day one done and lost 1.6 kg, I am so not hungry but I am making sure I eat, down side I did not sleep last night but I made sure I stayed in bed so my body could get some rest but I am feeling great this morning

Debbie74 likes this.
  8. Tania Werner

Tania Werner New Member
    Registered

Aaaahhhhh so excited lost over 5kg and went down a pants size, feeling great but I am now on 30mg and not sleeping but fingers crossed that goes soon and my husband is telling me I am far to moody but health come first this time

9. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

That's incredible!!! Good on you! The moodiness often is a sign your body is needing good calories. Some grilled chicken or avocado/tomato on a rye cracker will usually calm down the 'crazy' :)

Good luck! It sounds like you're doing great things!

Tania Werner likes this.
  10. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Rosie, now you made hungry))) I got to try this grilled chicken or avocado tomato on a rye cracker too. Could you please give a full recipe of it? I love to collect new dishes to my recipes notebook.
    Looking forward to your great results! Trey'll come soon.

Tania, fantastic result! Congrats. But you got to try to sleep better. And moodiness will pass. Maybe some sedative means will help? Try something natural, herbal.
    Go girls!

11. Tania Werner

Tania Werner New Member
    Registered

Thanks girls I am feeling very proud of myself at the moment and I even tried to make myself sushi tonight with brown rice boiled chicken carrot and cucumber and it was so yummy, as for the last week I have been eating 100grams of steamed basa and vegies so it was so good to have a change