Starting today

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Smashed1, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Hey all, got my first script for duromine this week and starting taking the tabs today.
    I was weighed during the week and was 103.9 and need a kickstart to lose some weight so I will hopefully be able to conceive naturally.
    I have been watching what I eat, but I have little self control and am a big emotional eater. I also do 2 outdoor gym classes per week. I have lost about 7 kgs over the past 6 months.

I am scheduled to see the doctor again in a month

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Hi Smashed1. I'm starting out at 92.6 so I'm not that far under you. Yep I'm eating healthy and working on this one day at a time.

Smashed1 likes this.
  3. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

I really want to get under 100!!
    Can't wait to see that on the scales, but I'm trying not to weigh my self too often

4. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

I'm not sure what my long term goal should be, as I like my curves and have always had big boobs.
    At the moment I am 103.9 kgs (well I was last week when I was weighed by the doctor) and my first Mini goal is to be under 100 kgs!

Typical_Jules likes this.
  5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

You got a good start, darling. Seven kilos in past prove that you can do more. And yes, try to weight yourself as rearely as you can)
    You'll be fine, don't worry.

6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Sounds good to me! Good start, time shows.;)

7. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate

8. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Weighed in today - down to 102.7 kgs, so loss of 1.2!

While I was hoping for a little more I am happy as I am using this as opportunity to totally change my diet up, and cut out the crap. Only did 1 gym session (plus my normal walks) this week, so need to work on that this week! Hopefully will have lost a similar amount by next weekend!

9. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Down to 101.2 today, I'm happy with it considering the types of good I've eaten since christmas.
    As long as it keeps decreasing I'm happy

Kate likes this.
  10. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

As long as I see any progress in you and other ladies, I'm happy too! ;)

Mumof3 and Smashed1 like this.
  11. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Had a few days of major stress, and I haven't taken the tabs at all in the last week. :(
    I've started again today, although it appears I took it too late as I can't sleep now. But I'm back and I'm motivated. This weight is going

Kate likes this.
  12. Debby

Debby New Member
    Registered

MY First day fingers crossed

13. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Let us know how you go Debby

14. bartdaniels

bartdaniels New Member
    Registered

Yeh setting mini goals help. Then when you reach them you feel so good and start to think well if I can reach that goal. I can do my next goal.

Keep up the good work I say. :) and good luck

Kate and Smashed1 like this.
  15. CandyLeigh

CandyLeigh New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone. Am in bed reading your posts, wondering what tomorrow has in store for me. Tomorrow I start on my duromine journey..30mg a day for 3 months. Start weight 112kg :(

16. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Seems a few of us have started up around the same time. That's good because we have someone to talk to and can encourage each other on. So Candy I assume your first goal is to get under 100? You can do it! We're all in this together.

CandyLeigh likes this.
  17. CandyLeigh

CandyLeigh New Member
    Registered

Hi Scribbles. Thank you so much for your support. I failed though, I didn't take my first pill this morning.. I had an argument with my husband last night & that put me on an emotional rollercoaster..fingers crossed I can start tomorrow. Has anyone got any happy duromine experiences they would like to share? Seem to hear more negative than positive. Happy Friday everyone. Sending much love from Southern Western Australia :)

18. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

I had a few issues in the beginning but I find they help me stay on track. No binges since I started taking them 19 days ago. And I was the Queen of Binges I can tell you. I wonder if sometimes us women have issues at different times of the month and that has any impact on the side effects we get. Usually I'm struggling with cravings and wanting to pig out, but not with Duromine. I haven't been anywhere near a biscuit or piece of cake and I haven't missed them at all. The long term trick is to NOT bring those things back into the house when I'm done. My big problem used to be that I was always looking for something to eat, but with the pills I find I obsess less about food and am able to stay committed. Mind you, I think we all need to change what we eat and work on more healthy options. I am keeping away from things that trigger me off. I do give credit to Duromine for being that bit of will power to help me to stay focused. It's not a walk in the park. It takes effort to keep yourself in check. I just try to deal with each day as it comes. Some days are quite easy and others are harder and I'm not sure why! Oh well, onward and upward!

19. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, CandyLeigh :D
    I have some positive to say about Duromine. I used to take it long ago, and that time I was extremely obese, so I realized that only pills can help me. Also did some searching on the Internet, you are right - more negative that positive. However, I was desperate because my body was ugly for me...

My doc prescribed me Duromine for three months first and said that I needed to visit her regularly. So that we could see weight loss / no weight loss and monitor my side effects if I had any.
    In few words, I was ready for everything - headaches, bad breath, constipations... but I though I could manage all this. Basically I had all of these effects during the first .. two-three weeks or so. But when I lost my first 10 kg they disappeared little by little. My sleep was ok, no hunger, high energy, although I still suffered migrains but it's usual thing for me.

In the end of three month therapy I lost 26.2kg (remember the exact numbers since this was my first victory). Then I took a break, wasn't too hard to keep it because my diet had changed completely. My family supported me.

Well I restarted Duromine the next year after that. Can't say it was different, maybe slower weight loss this time. But I knew I could do it anyways. So all was fine. And I am happy that I found Duromine, because no diet was effective for me(((

ps. If you really want something you will get it!

20. Cocobee

Cocobee New Member
    Registered

Hello ladies - I am going through these threads trying to see how other people results are going as I'm about to embark on the Duromine journey myself. I'm so keen to get going and was curious to know how much everyone has lost since it's been over a month everyone last posted. I'm currently 102 and wish to lose 30kg. I eat healthily (90% of the time) however I boredom eat and that's been my downfall. I'm hoping to have just as much as success as you all and if there are any other tips you could share with me about your journey please do. :)