Starting the Duromine Life

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Fatgirl, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Fatgirl

Fatgirl New Member
    Registered

I have decided I have been FAT way to long.
    It has been a constant battle my whole life with trying to lose weight. I have been on every diet known to man with minimal success so I really hope this works, My smallest I got to was 94kg 2 yrs ago but the weight found me again and piled back on.

I havent told any of my family I am on Duromine if case I fail AGAIN plus I dont think they would agree with the path I am taking with taking these pills. I have always been the biggest in my family and my sister was always the skinny one, although after she had her children she is about 15kg smaller then me now. She is the type of person who hate to be 'THE FAT ONE' of the family and everything is always ends up a competition with her, so for the time being I am keeping this to myself.

The first month my doctor started me with the 15mg, the side affects we ok not as bad as I thought (read) them to be.
    I had the dry mouth, fatigue no appetite and headaches. They were the killer, for 5 days it was a constant ache in my head, Didnt do much exercise as well.

On the 2nd week I started back at the gym and hurt my back which put me out of action for 1 week (seems to always happen when I start trying to get healthy) and then there was Christmas, even though I didnt take the tablets for 2 days I watched what I was eating

Today I started the 30mg with no side affects coming back.
    I have set myself a goal that I would like to be below 90kg in 13 weeks time for my daughters 18th birthday party...... heres hoping :)

11/12/12 SW 117.1
    3/1/2013 CW114.8
    GW 85

2. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl New Member
    Registered

Hi,
    I started Duormine yesterday but only 15mg and am wondering if I need to increase as I feel hungry still? I am not needing as much food but I don't want to feel hungry!
    Minimal side effects, so really think I need to be on 30mg..
    Weight 86.7
    Height 168
    Goal 75 (to begin with)
    What should I do?? :)