Starting off today ANY WORDS OF WISDOM?

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Sunet, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Sunet

Sunet New Member
    Registered

Morning everybody, im starting of today and i really need this to be a success as i need to lose 110 kg (yes you read right) so please any assistance would be appreviated

Typical_Jules likes this.
  2. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

welcome and good luck. Do you have a plan? that is a lot of weight to lose but if you do the right thing with Duramine you should develop some very good eating habits, that combined with activity will guarantee some quick results. its a long road no matter how much weight you have to lose.

3. Sunet

Sunet New Member
    Registered

Hi Jules thanks not sure about which eating plan to use but i am doing exercise in swimming pool and drinking water- I never drank water use to say only sick people drank water - so that is big step for me in right direction any help on eating plans?

4. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

Hi there, Congrats on the water consumption! Seriously! So many people have your (old) view on it and it's one of the best things you can do for your body. Just my 5 cents...but make an eating plan today!! It doesn't need to be strict, just make it smart. Only eat real foods. Like fruit, veggies, meat. Nothing white. (No white bread/white rice flour etc... Only rye bread/multigrain... brown rice etc..) Nothing from a packet. Pintrest is great for ideas. The Duromine will turn off your hunger and 'desire' for the wrong foods, so if you get the 'crapy stuff' out of your house, you're on the right track. The other great thing it does when it 'turns off your hunger' is it buy's you time. Usually, people (me!) eat bad food because they're hungry! They've let it go too long, and they just want to eat - quickly. The fact that Duromine stops that feeling, means you have more time to make considered decisions. Better decisions! If you know what you weaknesses have been in the past - prepare for them. I'm a big believer in the idea that present me KNOWS that future me makes bad decisions... so present me has to plan for them. That's, honestly, 80% of the journey for me. I hope some of that helped. It's a long haul... so good luck!!!

christine V likes this.
  5. Kerryn

Kerryn New Member
    Registered

Make sure you eat! In my first few days the appetite suppressant was working like crazy. I was eating less than 1,000 kilojoules a day and I think my body went into starvation mode. In my first week I only lost 1kg. Once I started to eat better the weight loss revved up.

And if you have any side effects, they should get better. I had 5 or so nights of terrible sleep, but now I have been on Duromine nearly 2 weeks and I sleep really well.

Use the Duromine to change your eating habits for good. A lot of people use Duromine then go back to eating crap then gain everything back and then some. Think of Duromine as a kick up the butt to change your lifestyle for the better!

christine V likes this.
  6. Sunet

Sunet New Member
    Registered

Thank you guys you are all so great! I have a very dry mouth this morning as it is my 2 day. Yesterday went really well, consumed 2 litre of water and that is like awesome for me did a half hour excersice in the swimming pool and kept to high fiber porridge for breakfast, salad for lunch and veggies and chicken for lunch so i hope i am on the right track.
    You guys really do inspire me and i need it as my family are all skinny they try hard to support me but dont really know how because they dont have the experience.

Thanks xxxxxx

christine V likes this.
  7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

From now on - we are your 'duromine pals'))) stick with us and you will succeed I am sure.
    Good luck and do not afraid of changes. ;):)

8. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

yep, stick with us :D
    i have not been very adventurous with my diet, its really boring to be honest, im sticking with it cause it works. Lebanese bread with lean chicken toasted, lots of fruit, grilled chicken and salad, even a nice juicy lamb chop....so yeah sorry but im boring:rolleyes:

christine V, mrsnidhi and Sunet like this.
  9. Sunet

Sunet New Member
    Registered

Thanks you are all so awesome

Typical_Jules likes this.