Starting my Duromine Journey Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HappyMummy37, Sep 13, 2017.

1. HappyMummy37

HappyMummy37 New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone,

So since i have had my kids and due to some health issues my weight has been creeping up and up and up, despite eating healthy i just cant seem to shift the weight. Finally bit the bullet and thankfully the Doctor was only too happy to prescribe Duromine 30mg. I am excited with a little bit of nervousness hopefully no nasty side effects.

I am 37, 164cm and currently weigh 91kg, my goal weight is 65kg bring on tomorrow morning :)

IWantToBeHappy likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Best of luck to you!!!

3. Jimmys949

Jimmys949 New Member
    Registered

CarlyH,

Glad to hear you've decided to be proactive about fighting the good fight with weight and beginning your journey. The first couple of days the effects of Duromine will be very obvious but it eases off a bit after a few more days so no stress. If it hits you a little too hard at first, it does get easier as you go! If the effects are ok enough, there are things you can do to make it easier and still take it. #1 tip: WATER IS YOUR FRIEND! You'll never get enough of it. Talk with your Doctor if any of the effects are too harsh and he'll help you with them so rest assured that you CAN achieve your goal.

Good luck ;)

April likes this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello HappyMummy! How are your first days on Duromine? What about the side effects? Fingers crossed, these are minimal…

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook