Starting fresh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sammieontheinside, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Sammieontheinside

Sammieontheinside New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone!
    This is day 1 for me on 30mg of duromine and I feel ok, bit uneasy but able to control it.
    I am 105.6kgs 172cm and want to lose 30kgs in total. Honestly I am hoping that duromine makes it easier as I have Hashimotos disease and the medication to treat it seems to be doing just that and nothing more as I can't lose weight. I tried body trim and calorie king for ages but my body would only lose small amounts with a lot of effort -like 2 hours of exercise every night and no normal person with 2 kids and a job can keep that up!
    I'm realistic, I know at the end of the 3 months I'll have to stop and rely on myself to maintain whatever I've lost so I'm hoping that in the mean time the duromine gives me a break from cravings and hunger so I can form a healthy eating and exercise plan that becomes habit!
    Anyone else have a bit of tummy pain first day? I'd love to know how much you have all lost and how u plan on maintaining it :)

Sammie

2. BigLoss

BigLoss New Member
    Registered

Welcome Sammy!!

It is my 1st week on 30mg D and have lost already 2.5 kgs but that was just a quick jump on this morning. I am pushing myself to eat 5 meals per day (its a struggle!) and exercising 1 hour in the morning. I take my pill about 5am so that way I can sleep weel at night!! I have been really thristy and slight headache but that seems to be all!! I could exercise more, but for now the MASSIVE blisters on my feet are stopping me :)

Cant wait to hear about the rest of your journey!! Good luck, Here to support you!! xxx