Starting Duromine - Need Diet plan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamjam, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Jamjam

Jamjam New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone

I am from Jhb, South Africa. I am starting Duromine 15mg tomorrow.

My doctor did not put me on a eating plan/Diet, he just gave me some guidelines. I am 1.62m and weigh 114kg. I need a plan to follow on order to succeed with this. Can anyone share with me their eating plan/Diet that worked for them.

This time I will succeed. Anyone with similar weight to loose?

Marilee 08 and Yolandi like this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Jamjam!
    It's nice to meet you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello again!
    Here's one of my old replies to one of the girls. I give it to you now, later I can find some of my oldest recepies maybe... hope so:rolleyes:

Here goes:
    1. Brunch / Lunch (optional) : 1 banana; 1 apple; water (or green tea).
    2. Snack: yogurt 1.5% fat.
    3. Dinner: oatmeal (milk, raisins, berries, nuts; choose whatever you like).
    4. Brunch / Lunch: 1 orange (banana, apple, mango, any fruit, your choice) and yogurt 1.5% fat.
    5. Snack: cottage cheese mixed with fruit and some nuts.
    6. Dinner: boiled chicken (breast).

My plan was not to fry anything. Just eating fresh, boiled or stewed food. And counting calories is helpful too. I know it's annoying and uncomfortable at first, but I made a note on my fridge so I shouldn't remember this.) ) (These recipes are only that I remembered of, I should check my other notes, maybe I'll find something else) .
    P.S. Since this kind of diet was way to different from what I used to eat before, I needed some "stimulants" for my mood and state. So I was making "energy cocktails": water with lemon and ginger; green tea+lemon (lime) and tsp of honey; hot chocolate is good; green tea+cane sugar+lemon or fresh mint+ vitamin C. Here you go! But if you feel bouncy with the pills, then you probably don't need these drinks. I used to sleep badly, so I needed them) ). Okay, I guess that's it, I wish you a beautiful day and looking forward your posts!

p. p.s. You may find it useful or not. Your choice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 Kate, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Jamjam! How are you?
    I give you another diet plan, I hope something from it can suit you.

Breakfast
    • Dried fruit compote with green tea and lemon
    • 1 whole-wheat toast
    • 1 cup of skim milk
    • 1 tbs fruit jam (your choice)
    Lunch
    • Vegetable soup (or cold gazpacho)
    • 1 whole-wheat pita
    • fresh fruit (peach, apple, apricot)
    Snack
    • Veggie dip with cottage cheese
    • 1 multigrain rice cake
    • green tea with lemon
    Dinner
    • Steamed fish with veggies
    • boiled brown rice (1/2 cup)
    • steamed broccoli
    • fresh berries (strawberries for example)
    p.s. Don't forget to drink 1.5/2 l of still water every day! :)

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook