Starting Duromine - from South Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lailah, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Lailah

Lailah New Member
    Registered

Hi All

I am 32 yr old female, that has been struggling to loose my baby weight for the last 3 years. I have tried everything from weighless, sureslim, dr cohen etc. I have just got Duromine and will be starting tomorow. Feeling a tad bit apprehensive have done alot of reading on the net and lots of good and bad reviews so i am quiet nervous to start.

My stats
    Weight - 74kgs
    Height - 1.54 (Vey short)
    Goal Weight - 55kgs

Can anyone from SA share their experience to put my mind at ease?

2. Rukayah

Rukayah New Member
    Registered

Hi Lailah

Welcome, I am from Cape Town and i started using Duromine on the 19th November 2012 and to date i have lost almost 17kg. I am now nearing the end of my 3 months and i am a bit scared that without the tablets i will go back to old habits. I have thus joined Herbalife and am currently taking the shake, the thermo which helps with cravings, the Fibre and Herb and the Multivitamin. My weight loss has slowed down significantly but i can feel that i am still losing cm as ive gone from a size 48 to a comfortable 42 and tight 40. Just like you i have been around the block where weigh loss is concerned having tried almost everything. So far the Duromine has been the most effective and the easiest.

Good luck on your journey, i hope to hear your progress soon. If you would like to chat or just need some support, let me know and i can send you my bb pin.

R

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Lailah!
    Welcome! You are at the very beginning of weight loss path, so prepare yourself to be patient, as it is not easy.
    I see you have quite reasonable amount to lose, so you can do it, no doubt. The most important thing is to keep then stable weight.
    I wish you luck and if you will have questions on side effects, etc. feel free to ask any of us!
    Ready to help!

Kate

4. Lailah

Lailah New Member
    Registered

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

After many you tube videos and ready your stories i have today started D 30mg. I prograstinated starting as i was not comfortable taking it in the week in a working environment,without first seeing what the side effects were.

So after taking my 1st pill early this morning, i have had extreme dehydration, heaps of energy and a tad light headednesss

Feeling very motivated and optimistic that D will kick start my weight loss.

Depending on how i feel at the end of today i plan to take D every 2nd day as i fear the side effects and addiction, has anyone else tried this?