Starting duromine 30 tomorrow! Worried about "speed" affect. Does it wear off? Any tips etc?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Weightgoals, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Any help would be appreciated!

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hey! Welcome to the forum! This side effect does not manifest in every single Duromine user. Your side effects may differ greatly from the usual ones or be really mild... all you can do is wait and see what happens. Best of luck!

Weightgoals likes this.
  3. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

Hi! I'm new! :)
    I just started 30mg on Wednesday, so far for me there's been no real side effects which is unbelievable as generally speaking, I get everything! I made the mistake of taking the first tablet at 8am and was awake basically all night - so set an alarm and take it super early (I've taken mine at 5am the last two days) then you should be able to go back to sleep.
    There's no 'speed' effects for me, I feel happier and more upbeat than I've felt in years, but I'm not up cleaning the house at 3am.
    Best of luck!

April likes this.
  4. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

Thanks! Same here, although I did accidently take it at 130am as I thought it was 5am when partner got up (turns out needed loo!) So up since then hopefully tomorrow I won't be up all night again! Have you had any losses? How long does it typically take I wonder!?

Charlie likes this.
  5. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

I've actually been measuring myself because I've been too scared to get back on the scales! I'm over 100kg but I've lost 13.9 inches overall in 3 days (3.5 inches from my waist, so that's good!) but I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning and just do it every 3-4 days. I'm using an app called Lose It, not sure if you're tracking your calories/weight but it's been amazing! Are you keeping track of calories? Are you hungry at all?
    I think it takes a day to kick in from what I've read, but some people feel it right away. I've read the first few days losses are just water weight? Either way, I'm happy with it.
    How are you feeling?

6. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

3.5 inches is amazing! I feel ok, hoping I can sleep! I haven't tracked calories but I do have my fitness pal (no point as today I only could eat one boiled egg, 1 celery stick and vegetarian enchiladas so pretty sure I'm under). A bit worried about what everyone is saying about eating 5 x all meals as I don't think I could eat that much. Also don't get how I would be losing water weight when I consume so much! I felt the effects within 30 mins of taking It, but I am super sensitive to everything so surprised I didn't get more side effects! Keep me posted on your weigh in tomorrow! Good luck! X

7. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

Oh gosh, same here, I'm hardly eating anything! today I've only had around 300 calories at lunch time, so I understand! I have read that people space the pills out to every second day as they feel it holds them over for longer than a day?

I've been doing everything in the bathroom department, very frequently on the first and second day but not so much today (sorry for the too much info!) so who knows what I'll be tomorrow. Are you planning on weighing yourself soon?

Have a great night, I'll update this tomorrow! If I haven't lost anything I'll be laying on the kitchen floor with a pizza lol.

8. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

Haha not TMI I have been like a racehorse all day! Yep will weigh in tomorrow and look out for yours! (May cheers you with cyber pizza )

Charlie likes this.
  9. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

Ok! I'm down 1.7kg since Wednesday night. I'm a bit disappointed, but realistically, it hasn't even been a week yet, so that's pretty darn good I guess as I've only done two bouts of excerise this week.

My plan is for the next few days:
    - Excerise! I'm heading out today for a big walk, I've also started boxing sparring for weight loss and planning on more cardio, daily.
    - I haven't taken my tablet today just to see if my appetite comes back a little bit (over 24 hours and i'm still not too fussed about food) but I will take it tomorrow.
    - Get together some healthy snacks, so when I need/should eat, I'm having the right things and not tempted on digging into the emergency chocolate or anything stupid.

Please tell me you had great results?! I'm sending you positive vibes (and hopefully not a 40% off discount code for dominos pizza!!) Either way, we're moving in the right direction and it's only been a few days, in a week - we'll have this nailed x

April likes this.
  10. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

That's awesome! No pizza here either! I am 75 now but my start was 77.7 not 78 but just rounded up as didn't realize how important those 300 grams were! Although I would say mine is water weight as I was eating really salty food before starting 2 days ago . Yes I need to do some moving around! May start aiming for 7000 steps as I am not too active to begin with. Am getting married on Sep 21st so really want this to happen quickly! Poor partner, I have put on 25 kilos since we started dating! Lost 11 with isagenix but totally plateaued. Prob go back on for maintenance if I reach my goals, I only have a months worth of duromine! Have you got 3? Can't wait to track your progress! Awesome job on exercising! X

April likes this.
  11. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

Oh my god!! That's basically 3 kilos, you absolutely smashed it!! Well done! I'm so happy for you!!
    Same, I've put on 35kg, but he seems to eat anything and not put on weight. Ridiculous! Haha.
    Congratulations on the wedding! You must be excited! And don't worry you'll do it easy if the last few days is anything to go by!
    I've also got a months supply, then I have to go back for a check up so I'm hoping the Dr says that I'm ok to continue.
    You're going to be a whole new person by your wedding day! Total motivation right there!

April and Weightgoals like this.
  12. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

Thank You! I hope so! Are you going to do weekly weigh ins? If so maybe I will make myself wait and we can do together to stay motivated!? Yes mine eats loads and doesn't put much on and when he diets it falls off him I am so jealous! What height are You? Are you in Melbourne?

13. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

I think I'll do it every 3 days? Otherwise I'll just be worried the whole time haha!
    Oh, i'm 5'7 and yep! In Melbourne, are you too?

14. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

Yep, and 5'4. 3 days actually does sound good, if say I would have cheated haha. Roll on Monday

Charlie likes this.
  15. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

I didn't take a tablet today and I'm still not super hungry - I've worked out with resistance training and some boxing (sparring) with a 2km walk. I've had it lol!
    I've eaten 3x small meals and I feel absolutely stuffed! Very uncomfortable!
    Hope you've had a great day and managed to eat something!

April likes this.
  16. Weightgoals

Weightgoals New Member
    Registered

Why did you skip one!? Do you feel better and sleep better? Awesome job on training! You are motivating me to do more! I am still not hungry but had a isagenix shake this morning and will have dinner tonight. I really have to remember to eat it's hard but I love that I am not so tempted to have any bad foods. We weigh in tomorrow! Did you have tablet this morning?

17. Charlie

Charlie New Member
    Registered

I slept in so I skipped it as I read people take it every second day to extend their supply or because they can't eat. It did work, I went out for lunch and ate the tiniest amount of food and was so full! I didn't even care people were having desserts, I just had water and it didn't worry me, so I understand about the bad food!
    I took the tablet today and I won't skip it for a while, but I slept so well, I think it's what I needed.
    My boyfriend and I are working out together this afternoon just at home, so hopefully it'll be a better loss for me this weigh in. My first week ends on Wednesday so I really want to smash it. I know you will fo it easy! I had two eggs today and I'll have dinner tonight. I have to keep up with the water.
    Good work on the shake! Did you find that easier to have? I'm so proud of you! You're doing great! X

April likes this.