Started today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shydz, May 6, 2014.

1. Shydz

Shydz New Member
    Registered

Just started taking the tablet today. I'm feeling slightly light headed, but otherwise no other symptoms. No to very little appetite. Had a little cereal for breakfast and finished the bowl two hours later and then had a slice of health bread with cheese and lettuce for lunch and I am not hungry at all.

I need to lose about 23kgs. So it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.

2. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi, it is normal to feel a bit lightheaded the first two days as your body gets used to Duromine. Usually the side effects disappear after four days. Remember to eat small meals even though you do not feel hungry, and drink lots of water!
    You already took the first step, and good luck with your progress!

Shydz and Kate like this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

"So it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is."
    So true :)
    My weight loss journey was the hardest thing I've ever been through in my life. Except for the birth of babies, but this is an exclusion for all women I guess)). Still, I am very happy about my progress and now I don't regret of anything. I even managed to change my whole diet since then. Sometimes I feel like I can kill for an ice cream and I can have one, but it happens rarely.
    All I can say is that I feel so much better since I have lost all my extra kilograms. That I wish you too. Just don't let food control your life. Enjoy simple meals made of veggies, fruit and boiled or baked meat. Once you get used to make yourself healthy dishes - you will see that this food can be tasty as well.
    Good luck, dear!;););)

Shydz likes this.
  4. Shydz

Shydz New Member
    Registered

After two days I find that the side effects are not huge, lucky for me. Not sleeping too great, but not tired at all. I'm getting about 4 - 5 hrs sleep atm. But I have already lost 800g! Super excited!

Kate likes this.