Started Duromine Today!!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by chaziwanek, Sep 22, 2010.

1. chaziwanek

chaziwanek Guest

I used duromine before and it worked amazingly!! I lost 10 kg's on one months supply!! (This was 3 years ago) I kept the weight off because I made a consious desission to change my eating habits. When I lost the weight I ensured to eat healthy and not go back to my old eating habits ( the mistake many people make). Also your mind set needs to be right and your motivation aswell.
    I had a baby 5 months ago and my weight has ballooned to 89.9 kg! (164cm in lenght)

I am currently in Europe and Duromine's banned here. But originally being from South Africa I got a doctor there to prescribe me 4 months supply!

I am taking the tablets at 6am as I find it does not keep me awake at night. Have a slight headache today but am making sure to drink a glass of water every hour!!
    I will post every week with my results!!

2. ozzie mum

ozzie mum Guest

started duramine today

g'day,
    my name's jo. i live on the mornington penninsula (melbobourne)

i started duramine today for the 1st time.

i work in aged care and im on my feet for literally the whole 8 hrs. im at work. should i b pushing the fluids to help minimise the headaches that others have had or does taking the extra water not really help?.
    i took the 1st tablet (15) at 0800hrs and the effect was instant. i dont feel hungry/thirsty. is this normal? its the oddest feeling. how long does it last? i feel grogggy but becides that ok. some have said to cut back on caffeine. i drink oodles of hot chocci, should i stick to water or is the hot choc ok?

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

1st day

Hi, Jo,
    Welcome to our forum where you always can find cheering up and supporting:)

Probably you won’t feel headache, this side-effect not for everyone. It is individual.
    Just wait, will see how you feel. Maybe 1l of water a day is enough, including juice or green tea.

Hot choc is useful, but, I’m a little confused, how much your daily norm? don’t misuse any of food or drink, even healthy. Think how much sugar in every cup of choc.

Cut caffeine, yes, try decaffeinated coffee. I like coffee, but when you on diet pills, it’s better to avoid it. :)
    Good luck,
    and keep in touch:)

4. chaziwanek

chaziwanek Guest

Hi Jo, The head ache's are hard to deal with! Def try for 2 ltr water a day! I notice my weightloss is greater when I drink lots of water!! Plus I do not get the dry mouth. When you notice yourself getting dizzy have a piece of fruit! Aswell I find taking the pill at 6 am helps me sleep better at night. X

1 person likes this.
  5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

To: Chazziwanek

Hi, Chazziwanek,
    How are you going? It’s nearly 2 months you are on duromine?
    How do you deal with your headache?
    Are you still in Europe?
    How is your eating habit? Hope, you managed to keep it healthy
    keep us informed as you promised before:)

6. Rene

Rene Guest

Hi everyone my name is Rene..
    I started Duromine yesterday and well it was not so bad but today I feel so weak and tired and the pill is not working as it did yesterday coz I'm getting hungry where as yesterday food was the last thing on my mind..only ate supper and I drank water thorugh out the entire day..and I am not as thirsty as I was yesterday

I told myself that I would drink water during the day and have an apple when I feel hungry then only eat food for supper..is this right? as i only plan on doin it for a week the not eating a lot part that is..

Please advise as to what I should do..

1 person likes this.
  7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Rene,:)
    Sometimes, Duromine starts working within couple of day after the treatment is started.
    What did you eat yesterday for supper? And before yesterday?
    Actually it's better getting lunch instead of supper while you are on diet pills.
    Probably your organism is adapting now and tomorrow or after tomorrow everything will be ok.
    Keep to a recommended course and let us know how is going:)

8. Rakhi

Rakhi New Member
    Registered

Hello, Rene,
    welcome to this forum. :)
    I am Rakhi, recently here, 2 weeks already on Phentermine
    actually I tried to eat less 2 weeks before start the treatment
    It seems to help me not feel hunger

9. Rene

Rene Guest

Hi Kate

I had protein platters from work for supper ( for the past 2 days)
    Today I had breakfast muesli + low fat yogurt, had an able for lunch and well was planning on having the platter which I buy here @ work for supper as I hate cooking...

Problem is I go to gym after work & by the time I get home I am hungry which is I starve myself throughout the & eat for supper..Please advise of any suggestion you as to what i should eat or should not eat and when I should and should not eat.

I started on Monday I weighed 64.8 KG weighed myself yesterday after gym & I was 64.4 I know it's just 4 grams but i was so excited...If any of you on the forum have ways as to how I can speed up my weight loss please advise??????? I'm glad I am on this forum though..

10. Rene

Rene Guest

Hey Rakhi

You are so much stronger than me coz before Duromine all I did was eat...
    so havin to eat less before being on it would have been so hard for me..

How much weight have you lost so far?

11. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Rene:)
    I advise you in the beginning eat less protein and carbs, better cellulose containing in cabbage, carrots, peas, broccoli, cucumber, and other vegs. It would be great and healthy. Eat a little carbs in the morning, protein with veg for a lunch, and sad to say but nothing after a gym:( nothing but juice, milk,
    Or if you are really hungry, 1 hour after gym have yogurt or fruits (not grape, not bananas)
    but rather avoid it. Is any possibility to have late lunch? 2 hours before gym?
    But your weight doesn’t seem too problematic
    And I’m sure that first 3 kg will disappear soon :)

12. Rakhi

Rakhi New Member
    Registered

Hi, Rene,
    It was hard to eat less, but I was working over my mind like I’m going to spend money for diet pills, so, make it as much effective as I can otherwise it’s pointless
    I’ve lost 5kg and hopefully 30kg will be lost as well:) if everything ok hope by spring. middle of spring. unbelievable :eek:

13. Rene

Rene Guest

Hi Kate...
    Thanx a mill will do.........I will keep updating yall..

14. Rene

Rene Guest

Hey Rakhi

When did u start?

15. Rene

Rene Guest

Kate I'll have the late lunch and well have a fruit after gym.
    I'm willing to do anything for this to work..