Started Duromine on 02 Jan 2014

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scorpio14, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Scorpio14

Scorpio14 New Member
    Registered

Hi All,
    I started Duromine 30mg on 02 Jan 2014 and so far all has been going well. I struggled to sleep the first 2 days and felt very energetic at night time. I then started taking the pill early in the morning arnd 5 am because when I take it later than 7,I can't sleep.
    My eating habits have changed as I eat very small portions.I sometimes have headaches but make sure that I drink more than 4litres of water a day and this helps.
    I exercise for 30 minutes every morning before I go to work and make sure that I plan my meals for the day. I weighed myself this morning and found that I weigh 85kg. I'm very please with myself but I am worried about keeping the weight off when I stop taking duromine. I have been motivated by your posts daily and decided to register so that I can have support upload_2014-1-7_17-9-1.png , thanks to you all.:)

Height:1.65
    SW:88kg
    GW:65 or I can go to 60 if I want to when I reach my goal

Viktor likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome!
    You will do great, I am sure! As for keeping the weight off after Duromine, you can get used to healthy eating and small portions during your therapy. I hope you will:)
    Good luck!

3. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Good luck with your journey. Be sure to let us know how you go

4. Janeybabey007

Janeybabey007 New Member
    Registered

How are you going now?