Started and left and now back with a bang

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by candycrush, Mar 20, 2017.

1. candycrush

candycrush New Member
    Registered

Good Day

I started using duromine last year for one month but wasnt taking them every single day,i guess i wasnt serious and i gained 7kgs since last year june after leaving duromine.So i decided to go back on it today is my first day back and on and feeling very excited i age billtong this morning and dont know what i will eat for lunch.My start weight is 95kgs and my goal weight is 65kgs,I know i can do it with the right eating plan and exercise routine i will be posting here on regularly and stop lying to myself and making bad food decision my only problem is that i got get hungry and when i do i always end up eating the wrong staff since i dont know what to eat when ever i get hungry any advice please???

April likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Candycrush! Hope your current weight loss journey ends up with a success and lots of happiness. I did some reading… your previous experience. First question is are you on 40 mg this time, or giving 30 mg another try?

Advice… ok. If you want the advice, and you really want to change it all this time, you need drastic changes. You obviously have an emotional dependence on food, so your aim now is to get rid of any food that can make you get into the craving side. If you ever watched any weight loss programs where they were fighting excess weight together with a trainer, who was scheduling the eating and exercising activity, you might have seen them taking huge trash bags and gathering all the bad stuff and throwing it away, giving to poor, and so on, so forth. Well, this is not TOO MUCH. This is just the right thing to do, if you know you won’t be able to resist the temptation.

It’s hard… when you think of the money you spend for this food, when you realize you won’t have anything “yummy” to snack on when you wish, but you must do this. Fil your fridge kitchen, everything with fruits and vegetables. If you don’t buy food very often, buy some chicken breast, cut into appropriate size and freeze so that, whenever you feel hungry, you could take out a piece and quickly cook it. And while it’s cooking, you cut a good salad. You can use herbs and spices to make your food more like the junk food you like (natural herbs and spices, without added glutamate). Take fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, yogurt, cottage cheese, even eggs with you for snacking at work. Make a goal to buy some trendy piece of clothes, and save money for it. This way, you might stop yourself from buying another chocolate, because it can take you even further from your dream clothes or whatever.

I hope that Duromine helps you start making healthy choices. And don’t forget about sufficient water intake, especially when it comes to sudden hunger attacks. 1-2 glasses of water can help you cut your hunger.

Take care and write soon. Fingers crossed that everything works well this time!

3. candycrush

candycrush New Member
    Registered

Good Day

Sorry for replying only now,was very busy the previous 2 day but neverless i am on the 30mg the pharmacies around here dont have 40mg,ever since monday i had no appetite at all and had lots of enery didnt have time to work out but im starting today with my exercises,i barely ate this previous 2day but lost nothing so far,hoplefuly i will loose once i start exercising.

Thanks for the advice i will most definitly try fighting this eating demon LOL

April likes this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi! It’s ok, we’re all grownups and understand that life is a busy thing. =) Sounds like everything goes nice and smooth! Very nice! Still, if you don’t have appetite, don’t forget to eat healthy foods. Your body needs food to work and boost the metabolism. This might be the reason of no weight loss. Another thing… you might be refraining from food all day long, and dive in just before going to bed, simply because you ate nothing.

EAT & DRINK while on Duromine. You’re not a newbie, and you know how it works already. =) so do it right to get the best results, deal?

What exercises are you planning to do? All this energy has to be put into some good working, without overdoing it, of course. Best of luck and hope on your soon updates with some good news! Take care.

5. candycrush

candycrush New Member
    Registered

Good day

Thanks alot for the inspiring words and i am going to cardio and in tense exercises,from an exercising video.
    Havent done any exercise last week ever since i said i was just couldnt do it will try my best this week and hope to see results next week this time

cheers take care

April likes this.
  6. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello! Oh please do! Please get into exercising! They must help you trigger the weight loss process. I know it can be hard without motivation, yet you will find your motivation when you start working out and losing weight. =)) This circle is unbreakable!

Wish you a very active week and a good result! Be well!