Start of duromine - the running commentary of my experiences

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Holi, May 22, 2011.

1. Holi

Holi New Member
    Registered

So, my first experience of this drug is that it works. I have a crazy schedule, I get up about 3am or so and talk online for a few hours, then I go to work. But today is Sunday and i have taken the drug at 4am and now i can't shutup lol. I am energetic, not hungry and I'm sure if someone was here i would not stop talking, I certainly cannot stop typing.

I have pizza and chocolate mousse in my room from the night before and i am not tempted to touch it at all. My stomach is rumbling and i have hunger pains i think but it is all bearable. I feel energetic but calm (not anxious) which was something i was worried about. I was also worried about heart palpitations and irregular heartbeats although i feel fine atm.

My situation seems to be a little different from others on here, i weighed myself this morning and i am 57.1kg and my goal weight is 47kg. i would be happy with 49kg personally. So the plan is to eat healthy for two weeks (i don't want to be on the drug for more then that as it does scare me a little).

Today i plan to go to the shops and buy lots of organic vegetables. i will be eating as much as i can of vegetables and eating some chicken everyday for protein. And i seem to be very thirsty as well. I cannot drink a lot of water all at once, but i find i am constantly sipping. Is this normal? should I be drinking as much as i can? Ok, maybe i feel a little anxious but it is to be expected. i can get quite anxious about stuff.

I plan to walk too, I have a job were i do walk around at work but enjoying a walk outside sounds good too just to help the weight shift a bit.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading :)

2. rootesy

rootesy New Member
    Registered

Hey Holi,

Yeah try to drink at least 1.5lt of water a day, this is great for weight loss. And be careful mate ;)

3. Holi

Holi New Member
    Registered

Day 6 results: 3.9kg lost

Not bad at all, hope it keeps on falling off :)

4. bombdiggity

bombdiggity New Member
    Registered

Hi Holi, great results so far. What dosage of Duromine are you on?

5. aneesa

aneesa New Member
    Registered

Hi I'm on day three and feel a lot like u I'm 62kg or I was but my goal is 48kg ill be happy with fifty I find I talk all the time in detail my work is so oproductive but I do sumtimes feel hunger but after going through all this its senseless to eat I'm having black tea now then off to bed I sleep quite normal 5hours has always been enough. Good luck