Sore neck side effect?

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Dani_Mumof2, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Dani_Mumof2

Dani_Mumof2 New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

First time poster here! I am 3 weeks in on Duromine, started at 91kg & have only lost 4kg to date :( A little annoyed about the low weight loss, however I do not currently exercise much at all, so I can't really be too annoyed I guess!

Anyway, for the past 5 days I have had a really stiff, sore neck. At first I thought that it was from sleeping funny, but it isn't getting much better & then I read that this can be a side effect of phentermine. Has anyone else experienced this at all? It is a sore stiff neck & a dull ache at all times! Have been taking ibruprofen & heat gels with alternating hot/cold packs too throughout the day. Thinking I might stop taking duromine for a few days to see if it goes away?

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Dani! I am sorry you’re in pain. I think you should stop taking Duromine at least for a couple of days and see if it goes away. If it doesn’t, I would suggest you visiting a doctor and see, if the reason is not a health condition.

If it does, you could try using Duromine once again in a couple of days and see how it goes this time.

As for the weight loss… considering the fact that you weren’t exercising, the weight loss is huge! I hope, you start feeling better and will find some time to exercise (at least the plank exercises in the morning and in the evening) and keep losing weight in a more efficient way. Best of luck to you!