So it Starts...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elzbella, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Elzbella

Elzbella New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

so day 1 on duro has gone okay so far, I am experiencing some random fatigue moments and when I had some lunch I got stomach cramps but they seemed to ease up when I had a cup of green tea.

I am so looking forward to the tabs helping me stick to my health regime, it does seem a bit easier today, less cravings, but was a bit hungry in between meals. Maybe my body just needs to get used it.

My starting stats:
    1.65m tall
    95kgs (how depressing)

Anyway will keep you update as I go. Thanks for a fantastic support forum, it took me months to decide if I want take the plunge after reading all the 'bad' things about duro, but this forum made me decide to try it out and hopefully it will work for me.

Cheers for now.

HotFizz likes this.
  2. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

Just take it easy, are you ond Duromine 30? It s only day one so dont overwhelm yourself
    It takes time , just remember to eat healthy NO Junk food!! Try to do a little exercise like walking then if you feel a boost of energy you can just add cardio or something you like to do like riding a bike . I am on Duromine 30 tomorrow is my 3 rd week on it i lost so far 6kg, i am also 165 cm and started on 95 kg, today i weigh 89 kg;) so please give some time.

Good Luck

3. Elzbella

Elzbella New Member
    Registered

Thanks Hotfizz :)

2nd day was better with the stomach, but I had a terrible energy downer at around 3pm. Hoping again that it will get better as time passes. Don't get cravings but did get hungry more often then yesterday. Tying to keep the water consumption up and in between to have some green tea.

4. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome Elzbella:) I am glad you decided to try Duromine, nothing ventured nothing gained right? Your body will need some time to get used to it, so just take it one day at a time. It is better not to judge your food intake and energy levels so soon, it will stabilize. Rather try to look at your progress week by week. Good luck!