sleepless night on day 1

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Yen is fat, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Yen is fat

Yen is fat New Member
    Registered

Dear all. I am still not slping at this timing. The pill keep me awake the whole time. Guess I ate it after lunch that was Why I encountered sleepless night. I will eat earlier in the day and see how it goes tmr. Am really happy to chance upon this forum. Can I Still lose Weight Just by cutting down on diet and not exercise? i have lost 9kg from dieting and exercising last 6 mths. Then i began eating carbs and no longer losing any weight. now with duromine, I hope to lose 15 more kg. I need to lose 15 more kgs for my wedding shoot in first week of oct. Am I in time? Thanks :)

2. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

yes you have time, i hope you don't continue to have to many sleepless nights. ts possible to lose weight on duramine and not exercise so long as you are eating right, this is my 3 day and im sure i have lost weight already

3. Yen is fat

Yen is fat New Member
    Registered

Thanks! Let's work hard to shed the extra pounds away. I'm sure with determination, nothing is too difficult! I will weigh in again in a week's time. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Typical_Jules likes this.
  4. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

ive got 3 month to loose as much as i can before im on my own, i figure i can lose most of it. see you around :)