Six Week (and two days) Goal

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Laura Bear, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Laura Bear

Laura Bear New Member
    Registered

Hi Guys!

Look at me now!

Beginning stats:
    Height: 182cm
    Starting Weight: 126.7 kg
    Starting BMI: 38.3

From this:

September 27, 2010

And this (me on the right)

April 2011

To this:

January 2012

And this:

Today!

It has been six weeks and 2 days since I started Duromine.

Here are my current stats:
    Current weight: 111.3 kg
    Current BMI: 33.6
    Lost of: 15.4 kg
    Still to go: 24.3 kg

I'm so excited - it is time to set another mini-goal. I want to get to a 20kg loss by Feb 21st.
    I'm hoping to get married on March 17th in double figures. I don't care if it's 99.9kg! I'm working towards that!

When I get to my goal weight and can maintain until next February, I am going to pay for a pin up photography session - a surprise for my SO.

Wish me luck!!!

- Laura Bear

2. wannabe-sexymamma

wannabe-sexymamma New Member
    Registered

What an inspiration. I am heading to the Dr this coming monday to get a script for D. My mum has been on it for a few months and has had great success too. Nice to see some actual pictures of results. Very happy for you :)

3. Laura Bear

Laura Bear New Member
    Registered

Thanks, wannabe-sexymamma!

I've weighed myself again and have lost another kilo - now, only 3.1kg until my mini-goal of losing a total of 20kg...

4. JLH

JLH New Member
    Registered

Laura, that's awesome. I too am trying to lose weight for my wedding, first day of Duramine today.... Mines in September though. Good luck, you look great!

5. Laura Bear

Laura Bear New Member
    Registered

Hi JHL,

Lord, it's been a journey!
    Today I have just broken the -18kg mark (lost 18.3kg after a heinous 6km walk, 1.9km cycle, and moderate 45minute gym workout of Friday - I'm still feeling it!)

Anyway, I've started an album up on Facebook, adding a new photo here and there with the caption of how much I've lost.

This is me yesterday at 17.9kg - we went to get our rings for the wedding and 10 metres of Royale Duchess Satin ($509!!!!) for my dress!

6. wannabe-sexymamma

Registered

Wow looking great!!
    Will be trying some of your meal plans.....I am hopeless with coming up with good food ideas

7. Laura Bear

Laura Bear New Member
    Registered

Today marks my 10th week of Duromine! And what a special little time it is.

Yesterday I walked (read: panted, dawdled, crawled) a fairly decent portion of Killara Estate in Seville with my sister and my darling mutt, Digit.
    I'm not sure of the kilometers it was, but WHEW! I know there were 3 unforgiving hills that had me walking backwards after a while!

This morning, after waking from an amazing sleep, I jumped in the scales... -700gm! This brings my total to, *drum roll*

20.2kg!!!!

... Naturally, I threw on a dress that was delivered to work that day - a size smaller than my usual at that website.

I would like to add that my sleeping has improved with the purchase of a "beating heart" pillow - a small hug-gable pillow that mimics the sound of a heartbeat - really quite comforting for me and no requirement for the other half who gets unbearably hot!

Also, for those wondering, the majority of outfits I am wearing in my newer me photos are from Bettie Page Clothing or Gasoline Queen.

Let's see where I can get for the wedding!

- LB

8. katrina

katrina New Member
    Registered

Wow what a massive weightloss, congrats.. I have just started taking Duromine yesterday and really looking forward to the end result :)

9. Laura Bear

Laura Bear New Member
    Registered

Hi all.

Yesterday was my 68th day on Duromine, nearly to the end of my 3 months.

I stayed at Mum's over the weekend for respective Bucks and Hens celebrations - it could have been a combination of having my wisdom tooth pulled and the fact Mum's scales were super nice to me, but I lost 2.2kg while I was there, bringing a total loss of 21.5kg.

Me yesterday, at my hen's "high tea"

I have 19 days to go to shed another 6kg to get to my next mini goal. It's going to be a tough one.

Must stay strong (and ignore this mornings pity salami/cheese/beef pie)

LauraBear

10. Laura Bear

Laura Bear New Member
    Registered

(would also like to point out my gorgeous glass of water and strawberries!!!)

11. wannabe-sexymamma

Registered

Looking good Laura Bear. Wish you all the best for your wedding this weekend :) Im sure you will have a fabulous day.