Shipping to Kenya?

Discussion in 'Buy' started by blacksnow, Oct 19, 2011.

1. blacksnow

blacksnow New Member
    Registered

Hi
    I have used Duromine before and I would like to use it again after gaining about 10kg. Would you be able to ship to Kenya as it has been discontinued here.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

If you live in Australia or South Africa and are wondering if we ship to your country, the answer is yes, we ship daily to your countries via the United States Postal Service - Priority International Mail service.

You can now receive Phentemine or Phen without any problem the DHEA has been removed to eliminate any issues you might endure. You will not be shipped any production containing DHEA which is not legal in your country.

Phen ships via priority International postal service .

The cost of International priority service is the same if you order 1 bottle or 20 its a set fee from the postal service.

Normal delivery time is between 7 and 14 business days, Phen is usually just around the 7 to 10 days but the postal office or your customs can be slow at times in clearance of packages for deliveries.

Please read full FAQ

#2 Kate, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  3. Johnson mascos

Scammer

Hi ,I Happen to have some packs of 30gm and 40gm ,you can email me for price and details .
    johnsonmascos@gmail.com

Thanks
    Johnson

4. Duromine SG

Duromine SG Member
    Scammer

Duromine in 30mg available! Can ship worldwide. Send a message to find out more! Based in Singapore. Contact us through here or our instagram @duromine.sg or email at duromine.sg@outlook.com. Cheers!

For peace of mind we accept paypal!

If you need pictures of our stock or proof of past orders we'll be more than happy to show you!