Second time on Duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kj_96, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Kj_96

Kj_96 New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    158cm
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    May 29 2018, at 91.2kgs I started taking Duromine 30mg, felt like a cleaning machine the first week, bit dizzy, dehydrated, cracked lips and dry mouth CONSTANTLY.
    I would drink up to 4 Litres of water each day and tried to keep my carbs under 25g. I was on it for 2 months, had a 4 week break then did another month and got down to 78.8.
    I lost 12.4 in total. 9 kgs were lost in the first 4 weeks though. I went from a size 18 to size 16/14 and have been so grateful.

I noticed early Jan that I had gotten to 81.5 kg and I was terrified, chatted to my Dr and he agreed I should try another 30 days on 30 mg.

So as of Jan 31st I began taking Duromine again, so today is day 5, have had most of the side effects I had the first time, except I have felt a lot more "weak" like I have been a bit sick.
    Slept perfectly every other night but not tonight apparently... I have also noticed my heart rate has been a lot lower this time around which is nice. But feeling like I could still opt for a packet of chips over "healthy" food. I weighed myself this morning and I was 78.6 so things are definitely looking good!

From tomorrow onwards I am going to be eating the Keto way, in hopes to keep the weight falling off! (Keeping under 25g NET carbs this time)

I am so excited for what the future has to offer! Fingers crossed I can at least make it to 70kgs

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook