Second mini goal

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by KaylaLouise, Aug 25, 2014.

1. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

After reaching my first mini goal of losing 5kgs, I have decided my second mini goal will be to loose another 6 kgs during the time I'm on my second round of duromine 30 mgs.

If i can make my mini goal I will have lost 12 kgs in total and be under that dreaded 100 kg mark!! I will also be 1/4 into achieving my ultimate goal weight.

What is your current mini goal? Let's keep in touch to monitor progress and keep us on track.
    :)

shellyisme, durodani93 and Melmo like this.
  2. CandyM

CandyM Member
    Registered

Well Done KaylaLouise :)

I've just started...Day one :) Mini Goal for me would be to drop 5kgs in two weeks. That will take me to 78kg's. Don't know how realistic I am being though.

I want to break into the 60's by December

Melmo and KaylaLouise like this.
  3. KaylaLouise

Registered

I lost 3.2kgs I the first week and some other women on here lost more then that.

As long as you eat small healthy meals and lots of water you should have some good results , add in exercise and you should get an even better result.

Melmo likes this.
  4. tarme

tarme Active Member
    Registered

I love mini goals. Little steps achieve big goals. My weigh day tomorrow 4 weeks. I hope to be under 100kg

5. KaylaLouise

Registered

Fingers crossed for you!! What do you need to lose to reach it?

Melmo likes this.
  6. CandyM

CandyM Member
    Registered

I've already had two litres of water for the day which is amazing. Not hungry or craving anything. Hitting the treadmill for 45mins after work today. So far so good!

7. KaylaLouise

Registered

Sounds like you're making a good plan of attack! Try HIIT training, that'll really get your heart rate up and burn more calories than a steady pace for 45 minutes.

Melmo likes this.
  8. tarme

tarme Active Member
    Registered

I reached my first goal. Now under 100kg. I now weigh 98.2kg. That's a loss of 8.8kg in 4 weeks. First goal done now new goal 10 kg loss.

shellyisme, durodani93, Melmo and 2 others like this.
  9. KaylaLouise

Registered

Wooohoooo!! That's an awesome achievement in 4 weeks and to get under the 100 mark as well you must be stoked!!

Melmo and tarme like this.
  10. tarme

tarme Active Member
    Registered

Very happy

Melmo likes this.
  11. Beautiful B

Beautiful B Active Member
    Registered

Congrats Tarme.... Well Done!!!!:)

Melmo and tarme like this.
  12. KaylaLouise

Registered

I did a sneaky weigh in this morning (a day before my normal weigh in) as I have had to eat out twice this week and although I limited my portions sizes I was still worried that it would derail me.

On Wednesday we had a Farewell work lunch at thai. I had pad se ew, the only dish I eat it there, I didn't even get close to half way through the serving and I only had water no wine or soft drink.
    Last night it was my nans birthday and she loves Chinese so out we went to Chinese, I was so hungry when we got there that I snacked on a few prawn chips as water wasn't doing the trick. I had one spring roll and honey chicken again just water.

I've decided that when I'm having these treats that it is the treat and I don't need to over do it by having soft drink or wine with it too.

So you can see why I was a little worried that this week would be a right off but surprisingly I've lost 1.2kgs this week!! :)

4.7kgs more till I get to 100 kgs and 5.1kgs till I reach my goal of losing 12 kgs and getting me under the 100 kgs mark.

I don't know if it's realistic for me to make that 12 kgs mark in the next 3 weeks when I finish my second round of duromine but I still think my goal of losing 15 kgs throughout the 3 months on duromine is achievable. :)

Does anyone know what the break period is between 3 month on duromine and being able to go back on them?

christine V and Melmo like this.
  13. KaylaLouise

Registered

For me it's to break it up as I have so much to lose and that was always one reason I put of trying to lose weight. In the past I had successfully lost around 20kgs and I worked really hard for that and now I have to lose double that I was just disheartened.

So I'm taking small steps. I started out with 43.6kgs to lose and now I have 36.7kgs to go. That's still very daunting but atleast it's getting smaller.

Melmo likes this.
  14. KaylaLouise

Registered

Official weigh in for the week and I'm down 1.5kgs :) a total of 7.2kgs :) that 10 marks is coming up quickly!:D:p

christine V, CandyM and Melmo like this.
  15. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Awesome stuff Kayla, way to go :) x

KaylaLouise likes this.
  16. KaylaLouise

Registered

Thanks for the support Melmo :)

Melmo likes this.
  17. KaylaLouise

Registered

Small update. Finished week 6 and 8 kgs down.

It's clear to me that I won't hit my goal of 12 kgs before I finish the second course of duromine and that's okay but I am still full steam ahead to reach a 10 kgs loss.

Typical_Jules and Melmo like this.
  18. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

I am still to reach my first goal. I realised I was being unrealistic and removed the time frame from the goals. My first goal was for 7kg, within the first month, it will be a month tomorrow for me and I am not going to drop 3kg overnight lol. I am keeping the goal though, and I will celebrate hitting it whenever I get there :) x

Typical_Jules and KaylaLouise like this.
  19. KaylaLouise

Registered

I'm glad you're not giving up :) every gram, every kilo we loose is an achievement. Every healthy meal we eat is an achievement especially when we said no to something naughty. Just have to keep going and we'll get there :)

Typical_Jules and Melmo like this.
  20. KaylaLouise

Registered

So had a mid week weigh in this morning and very happy with the results. So glad I didn't give in to temptation last night of eating my fav dorritos that my partner bought me on the weekend when I really felt like a treat. He went a little overboard and bout me 2 X 1.25L of coke, a box of gaytime icecreams, a box of white chocolate magnums, a large packet of original dorritos and about 5 family blocks of chocolate. Anyone would think he doesn't want me to loose this weight:p I think he was just a little excited as I surprised him with an xbox one and the games he's being talking about for the last 18 months.
    Any way back to the weigh in, 9 kgs down before week 7 is over. I'm really excited as it means that 100 kg is achievable and perhaps even a little bit more before I finnish week 8 and my second packet of duromine:D

How is everyone else going?

shellyisme, Typical_Jules and Melmo like this.