Second chance at Duromine.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sariah, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Sariah

Sariah New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

My name is Stephie and I am new to this website, but not new to Duromine.

Last year, I went on 15mg to lose weight for my wedding that was coming up but I felt no different after two weeks. My doctor moved me up to 30 mg and I noticed a couple of kilos drop off in the following three weeks, and didn't notice too many other side effects other than not sleeping great. I went back to my doctor for my check up and we decided to move up to 40mg. This went really well for a week or so and then I started to get horrible side effects. I fought with my fiance almost every day and I was unhappy in everything I did. I excersised like there was no tomorrow and lost 16.8 kilos by the end of my journey. But, I also lost a lot of other things. My fiance and I decided to split and I had to rebuild from scratch. I decided to come off Duromine then because I thought this was what was making me fall. After being off Duromine for a month I met back with my fiance, and we found out that we just really didn't fit anymore and the reason why we fought so much was because we just fell out of love. I had a horrible workplace environment at the time and after changing to a different department, my life started to improve.

While it caused me terrible sleep, I do not believe Duromine was the cause of my other problems. I have been very active at the gym for the last three months, going every day and two Personal Training sessions a week and I have seen hardly any change. And that is why, having the amazing support of a Personal Trainer, a very strict doctor, a loving and very understanding new partner (6 months and am really happy) and in a really good place in my life, I am deciding to give Duromine another chance. I am only going to do 30mg though. Not any higher.

So! Today is day one! I went to the doctors at 9 am this morning and by 9:15 I was out of the chemist with a box of 30mg tablets. My doctor assured me that I could take a tablet today and then take them as soon as I wake up every other day.

Below is my information:

Height: 168 CM
    Starting Weight: 82.4 kg
    Current Weight: 82.4 kg
    First Goal Weight: 80 kg
    Secong Goal Weight: 75 kg
    Third Goal Weight: 70 kg
    Final Goal Weight: 65-68 kg

I will post on this thread every few days and at least once a week. I want to document my journey on this medication and then look back at the end and see if it was really worth it. I did not have the support of a forum like this and I love reading your stories and your journeys. I hope mine is as successfull as some of yours.

Wish me luck!

2. Sariah

Sariah New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I thought I would put up some photos of what I look like now. I will do this maybe every two weeks, that way I'll be able to /see/ the change as well.

I hate these photos. but oh well. (I am not sure if the upload worked, it might be as an attachment.)

Anyway, it is Day 2 of my Duromine Journy and last night, I had a very bad sleep. I fell asleep at around ten pm and woke up at 2 am. I could not get back to sleep, but I did not feel tired. I felt like I needed to move around and be active. At 4:30 I decided to get up and get ready for the gym. I have so much energy today. My personal trainer said he had never seen me with so much energy. I really feel like I am flying at the moment!

In regards to food, I have a slight hunger and I am going to go make some breakfast at work. I am not too hungry though. I will have to put reminders in to remind me to eat.

My head is a bit spacy and I definatly have a very dry mouth, but other than that, I am okay.

...But it's only day 2!

Attached Files:

• S2.jpg
      S2.jpg
      File size:
      34.7 KB
      Views:
    • S1.jpg
      S1.jpg
      File size:
      32 KB
      Views: