Sad to be ending :(

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Jay K, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Jay K

Jay K New Member
    Registered

I am five days out from finishing my two months of Duromine :( i lots 8 kilos and have another 8 to go. I would love to stay on it but mostly I can't afford it as i'm about to go overseas for a month. I'm so scared i won't be able to loose the next 8 kilos without it and have been looking up other natural appetite suppressants, I didn't take it for 3 days and binge ate so much which makes me feel i haven't completely stopped my bad habits. Especially nervous going on holidays as everyone loves to indulge then. I hope I have what it takes!

Rava likes this.
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Jay K - you've got this!

Something that helped me when I came off Duromine (on my first round) was my vitamins. Especially the "B's" they give you that boost in energy and you cant overdose on them as what your body doesn't need you just void.

Hydroxycut was another thing I tried - again a natural supplement to lessen hunger as well as give you energy. These ones are caffeine based, so if your sensitive it might not be an option.

I highly recommend going to your local vitamin/health shop and asking their opinion on what you can take to help - most of them have like a naturopath working and I find it really beneficial :)

Also keep updating here! We can help with encouragement and just be another ear if you need to vent!