Round 2 !!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Belinda, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Hi All, I previously lost 18 kilos on Duromine. Have had a few months off, n moved interstate and have put a little bit back on :-( so I'm determined to get this weight off.
    Starting weight: 69kg
    Mini Goal: 60kg
    Goal Weight: 50kg

Time to stop Sabotaging myself. It's easy to say I deserve this. But time to actually believe in myself :)

Baby45 likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

;) Once Belinda decides to achieve her goal - she will!
    I am glad that you are not afraid to go over it again. Because some people lose confidence when they gain weight back on. I wish you an easy journey this time!

3. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Hey Kate your a true angel . You helped me loose the 18 kilos last time. And I know you'll be there to help me loose my last 19 kilos. By the way the forum is looking wonderful! I'm going to do measurements this time as well as the photos . I have truly had enough cheating myself out of happiness! Let my Journey begin.

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Aw..:oops: you made me blushing))) thanks. We do our best to make the forum handy and nice-looking.
    As for me... some people may take offence on me due to my advice, the way I write sometimes...but I am just trying to help and share everything I know about weight loss from my own experience. And thank you for proving my tips weren't useless.

Photos are wonderful idea. This way you can show you are proud of your achievements and encourage other users!
    Once again - you're a great purposeful and simply beautiful person, Belinda. ;)

Belinda likes this.