Restless legs

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Rita cachia, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Rita cachia

Rita cachia New Member
    Registered

Hi all just wondering if anyone got restless legs. It happened to me before when i took other weight loss tablets . My iron levels must have dropped .

2. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Rita. I am not sure if it is side effect from the Duromine, but restless legs can certainly be caused by iron deficiency. I would suggest a supplement or including iron rich foods (sardines, salmon, dark green veg) in your diet.

3. Rita cachia

Rita cachia New Member
    Registered

Thanks for that Audrey.last night i couldn't sleep with the restless legs and i got up , found my iron supplements and had half with some mashed potato i had in the fridge , cause you must eat something with them,and it was ok i slept the rest of the night.

4. tarme

tarme Active Member
    Registered

Hi have had restless legs now for 3 days since been on Duromine. It's keeping me awake at night

5. jenny78

jenny78 New Member
    Registered

Hi I was having the same problem and did some research and found out that duromine decreases your bodies magnesium stores resulting in the restless legs. I take GoMagnesium from my health shop which also helps you rest and sleep. Its safe to take while on duromine. Take one hour before bed and I have little or no problem with sleeping at night as well.

6. tarme

tarme Active Member
    Registered

Thankyou so much Jenny