Relocated & Looking for a New Dr.

Discussion in 'Duromine Online' started by Yella, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Yella

Yella New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

I have recently moved to Maitland NSW and am looking for a Dr willing to prescribe Duromine.

I am currently on 30mg prescribed by my regular Dr in Melb. Im only just getting started on my journey and finally feel like i can do it with the help of Duromine - would hate to have to go back to the drawing board.

I have seen one Dr so far who is against the use of Duromine and does not prescribe it under any circumstances :( I would hate to have to spend large amount of $$ on consult fee's trying to find a Dr who is open to prescribing it.

Any help that can be offered will be very much appreciated, feel free to message me :)

Ps. I know it is naughty, but i would also be open to buying legit prescriptions (30mg) - Desperate needs call for desperate measures.:p

#1 Yella, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. Therewill

Therewill New Member
    Registered

I am interested in purchasing

3. laura kate

laura kate Active Member
    Staff Member Registered

Please remember, if you are looking for information on doctors and where to get duromine, thats fine. However please restrict any conversations relating to names, places and links to private message as this is not appropriate to publicly advertise doctors names and willingness to prescribe.