Really need this

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Lemon&Lime, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Lemon&Lime

Lemon&Lime New Member
    Registered

Hi, I started using duromine 30mg six days ago, I've had the occasional headache, but nothing major.
    The last time I weighed myself was about a month ago, I was at 118kg's then.
    I'm really tired of being fat, so I really hope this works.

2. rubystarr

rubystarr New Member
    Registered

Duromine works well, at least for me as I'm on day 20 of 30mg with substantial weight and dietry results but the truly nasty side effects don't start until a number of days after you start using your doctor prescribed duromine and you're still quite early into your treatment. For me, the side effects are gruesomly painful but I'm bearing with it because I want this too badly and I tried so hard to begin with and lost so much on my own but hit a brick wall with my loss which is why I started my prescription of duromine from my doctor. I've sent you a PM with the details of what's happened to me since starting it as I prefer PM for the details as well as not wanting to hijack your post. If anybody is interested to know more as well because there are only few posts here that talk about it past day 7-14, PM me and I'll send you details.

3. Lemon&Lime

Lemon&Lime New Member
    Registered

Day 8 today and still no side effects. I haven't weighed myself yet, but I can feel that my clothes are becoming looser. My exercising's going a bit slow at this stage, because I work long hours.
    But so far I have nothing negative to say, I'm hoping to get more disciplined regarding my workouts.
    I've never been a big eater, but have never been thin either, so I've just changed my diet and added more veggies and fruit.
    Still a working progress, hope all stays as smooth as it is now.