Ready to start losing weight !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nessa, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Nessa

Nessa New Member
    Registered

Hi, my names Nessa, Im about to turn 35, and in the last 3 years have gone from weighing 75kgs to a massive 120kg and it makes me miserable. I have been limiting my diet mainly to fruit and veggies and going on walks everyday for around 6 months now and have seen no results. After seeing my Dr this morning I now have my first prescription for Duromine 30mg and cant wait to start ! Wish me luck, and please share your experiences with me

2. Mum of 3

Mum of 3 New Member
    Registered

Hi Nessa, I have just started on Duromine 30mg. I am only on day two. Good luck, look forward to seeing how you go :)

3. Nessa

Nessa New Member
    Registered

Well, I have made it to the end of week one ! No real side effects, not bad ones anyway. I'm full of energy and feel fantastic, not sleeping as much as I usually would but am feeling refreshed when I wake, when I wasnt taking them I would wake up feeling like I hadnt been to sleep at all !! I have been walking for half an hour a day and trying to spend 45 minutes to an hour each day doing toning exercises,I've also cut out most sugars and fats from my diet and focusing on fresh fruit, vegetables and salads and at the end of week one I am 5kg lighter, to be honest I had hoped for more, but hey, it's progress so you have to be happy with that :)