Ready Set Go

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarahjayneqld, Oct 17, 2013.

1. sarahjayneqld

sarahjayneqld New Member
    Registered

Sick of being overweight and needing a kick start, booked doctors app this afternoon and have the pack of tablets ready to go in the a.m. Never tried a prescribed weight loss pill so this will be interesting to see. Not expecting miracles, hoping for a helping hand. Starting googling but the stories freaked me out so stopped. Will arm myself with plenty of water and positive attitude. Any advice appreciated and happy to find this forum for support!

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Sarah!
    Don't worry, here you will find lots of support. As for the google stories, "many men, many minds";) Depends on many factors really...
    You can read few stories from here and see for yourself that these pills helped to a lot of people. Me including.
    Guess you never know until you try.

Good luck!:)

3. sarahjayneqld

sarahjayneqld New Member
    Registered

4. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Hello Sarah Jayne! Positive thinking n determination will get you there. It's a lifestyle change, and Duromine puts you on the path to happiness and healthy living. Keep us posted :)

Kate likes this.
  5. sarahjayneqld

sarahjayneqld New Member
    Registered

Fourth day and going well. Making conscious effort to eat small healthy meals often. Am using the next three months to kick start good habits and use the weight loss to motivate me. Went out for lunch yesterday and interesting to note I didn't binge on the bread like I normally would, ate like a bird, no dessert and I couldn't even finish my after meal coffee! This is def giving me the morale boast I needed ;)

Kate likes this.
  6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

You're a good girl!;)