Re. Booklet that came with Duromine pack

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Dani7, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Dani7

Dani7 New Member
    Registered

Hi , has anyone used the little booklet that came inside the Duromine packet about the Living Lite Program ?

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

I've had a look through it but I don't follow what it says. I've been to the site and put in my details etc but I don't think I will keep going back and filling in details.

There was a nifty thing I got of iTunes. It has 4 windows you can toggle through. One where you add Users or delete them. One where you put your personal details in and your starting weight and end weight. One window where you can journal and it shows your BMI. Also another one where you have your graph that shows how you're doing. I love it. It's not an app. It's on my computer itself. You don't need the internet for it to work. I can't remember if it was free or it was .99 cents. I tried several of the free monitor ones and didn't like most of them. But love this one. Easy to us and I love to see what the graph is showing about how I'm doing.

[​IMG]

#2 Scribbles, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  3. Dani7

Dani7 New Member
    Registered

Sounds good ! Will look it up :)

4. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

I've just been over to have a look and I can't see the one that is just like mine. Like I said Dani, some of them I just didn't like at all, or were too fiddly for me. You might find something much better. There are quite a few to pick from. I just love mine and am a bit disappointed that one isn't there anymore.

(Some time later)

I have been looking for the one like mine but I see the people that made the one I use on my computer have only got that pink one that is only suitable for phone, ipad and Touch. What a bummer. I much prefer something I can put on my computer and see a big screen of it instead of something else. I only have a Touch and that's a small screen.

#4 Scribbles, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  5. Dani7

Dani7 New Member
    Registered

Thanks anyway . Might try the one that can go on my iPad