1. Hi Guest, please read about new forum structure
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Live chat was removed from the Home page of the forum. You can access it in the Shoutbox section.
    Dismiss Notice

Purchase online?

Discussion in 'Buy' started by melba1972, Sep 12, 2017.

1. melba1972

melba1972 New Member
    Registered

Hi, I am looking to purchase some Duromine, I am in Sydney Australia and would be grateful if someone could please point me in the right direction.
    Many thanks!

2. Jimmys949

Jimmys949 New Member
    Registered

Duromine (and other similar branded medications) require legitimate doctor's prescriptions for purchase within Australia (legally of course). This is an important aspect of Duromine due to the nature of drug interaction and of the potential side effects it can have on a person's health. All medications come with some level of risk vs reward and having health assessments by trained professionals before, during, and after using Duromine is important. For example, there's no point taking Duromine to ASSIST in weight-loss only to end up having a heart failure and get sent to hospital where it'll be harder and harsher to lose the weight anyway.

Best thing you can do, just ask a GP for info on what the drug specifically does and their thoughts on the medication's use. Confidential, honest (well at least they should be), and your health (physical as well as mental too) is their concern.

April likes this.
  3. nancy luther

nancy luther New Member
    Scammer

I can help.. Pm me, do you have prescription?