Progress on Duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Motivated, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Motivated

Motivated New Member
    Registered

Hi all, just wanted to start my own post on this subject.

I am new here and have been doing research for days on end about the best weight loss product to use for rapid weight loss. So with most people recommending Duromine, I went with what people suggested and got my prescription.

Although I do not have allot of money, I managed to save R270 in order to purchase the month supply of Duromine 30mg.

I have PCOS and still have to take a test for my thyroid as the doctor suspects that I have an under active thyroid, but haven't gotten to that yet, test cost R400, that is a bit high for me.

I am a mother of one 2 year old and stay with my parents in law. I weigh 100kg and have been this weight for almost 6 years now. This is why I need support and recommendations from all who will be willing to share.

Anyway that was just a bit of history.

I started taking my Duromine 30mg capsules on Monday 15 October 2012.

Day 1 - I felt no hunger, ate nothing, drank only water and 2 cups of coffee (2 teaspoons Ricoffy, 2 teaspoons sugar, and 1/3 cup milk) believe me, this is my weakness. I felt like sleeping the whole day and had a bit of a headache.

Day 2 - Same as per day 1

Day 3 - only drank water and the 2 cups of coffee, until I got hungry at 23:00, so I warmed up some mac and cheese with 2 slices of bread. After eating that, I began feeling so guilty that I then came to this site looking for support and inspiration.

It is now day 4 but 1am in the morning, - have bit of insomnia even before I started Duromine, so not stressing about that.

The Duromine does not give me allot of energy, just takes my appetite away!

I currently weigh 100kg and my goal is to loose at least 20kg by December 2012

Thank you for reading and for future support and o yes, I'm from South Africa.

2. Jessykah

Jessykah New Member
    Registered

Hello first of all you must eat on it !
    Think about it once u stop taking it will u be able to maintain not eating anything all day ?
    Deffiently not ur just going to stack it all back on!
    That's why u need to start training ur body for the long run while u have a little bit of a push you have to remember duromine also speeds up ur matabilism a hell of a lot so u burn pretty much what u eat anyways.
    Also u will burn a hell of a lot more if u do ur cardio workouts you will notice u can push yourself harder and loner too.
    I've got a few tips on my blog about my past 3 days on it and I've already dropped quiet alot.
    Any questions just ask :)

But don't give up and remember we're all in in for the long run we can't all take duromine for the rest of our life x

3. Motivated

Motivated New Member
    Registered

Thank you for your response Jessykah.

I went to read your blog post, and it sound amazing for you! Congrats so far!

I however have difficulty exercising alone, I feel like I need someone doing it with me to keep me motivated!

As for the eating I am planning on eating something later on this morning for breakfast, not sure what, but I'll see. Even before I started Duromine, I would normally just eat once a day!

But I'll keep you posted!

4. Jessykah

Jessykah New Member
    Registered

Okay great you'll be suprised how much you can do at the gym while on duromine since I started I've been lifting heavier and working out longer
    Believe in yourself you can do it !
    Otherwise do it with a friend :)
    Yes keep me posted!

5. h1008

h1008 New Member
    Registered

Hi :)
    Yes you definately need to eat! Even if you aren't hungry, eating something small every few hours will help to speed up your motabolism which will help you when you decide to stop taking duromine. I always try and have things like nuts and fruit with me to snack on (almonds and apples are easy) and though I'm a vego alot of my friends have things like tins of tuna for an on-the-go snack. Definately ditch the mac and cheese and swap white bread for rye or wholemeal- you'll be surprised how energised you feel when you start feeding your body with healthy and nutritious food!
    Good luck on your journey :) xx

6. Motivated

Motivated New Member
    Registered

Thanks for your support and suggestions, I have started a blog for my experience with duromine, so will be giving updates there.