Power eating eating before I start duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by alacrity, May 19, 2014.

1. alacrity

alacrity Member
    Registered

I have my script filled for duromine 15mg and I plan to start taking them Thurday week, so I am just power eating everything and anything... I know this isn't helping me at all.

2. Lanny Edey

Lanny Edey Member
    Registered

Can I ask, what is going to happen between now and next Thursday? In all honesty you may have a a good reason why you are waiting, fair enough. What raises warning bells for me is that your mind set is not ready. Even if you can't take the tablets now, whats stopping you from eating well? Not trying to be mean, but wanting to be realistic, because you are going to invest a lot of money to aid your weight loss journey soon and all you are doing right now is putting on more weight. Sorry, that doesn't make sense to me. People that have gone on Duromine have already had that "Stuff this lifestyle of being overweight" moment and now seeking a helpful solution to a healthy lifestyle.
    I wish you well, and hope that your eating habits or appreciation for food changes and the weight just falls off you and you feel great in the years to come. I hope your journey for the rest of your life will be awesome. Rock on, stay fab :)

lovecat and Mumof3 like this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Was about to say the same, no offence please)))
    alacrity, you must not rely upon the pills only. If you don't change this eating attitude, nothing will help.

Mumof3 likes this.
  4. alacrity

alacrity Member
    Registered

I understand what you are saying and I 100% agree. Mentally is where my problems lie and I have been tackling this for many years and seen many different health professionals and I am now at the duromine stage. I am putting off taking it because I am unsure how I will react and I need to continue going to work.