Pocrastinating

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guess01, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Guess01

Guess01 New Member
    Registered

Hi All....I am a wannabee newbie who has been procrastinating for almost a year to do something about my weight. Having read up on Duromine, it left one with a sense of excitement and fear at the same time. My script has been filled, and Monday is "D-Day"

I will in the mean time read every threat on this Forum and absorb as much information as I can to be prepared for this journey.

2. WhiteRose

WhiteRose New Member
    Registered

Goodluck! :) Starting Duromine has been one of the best choices I've made! I've been on it just over a month now and already reached one of my huge weight goals. Just make sure you drink LOTS of water and try not to read too many 'scary' stories, everybodys journey is different.

Guess01 likes this.
  3. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Good Luck on your Journey. Honestly starting Duromine has been the best decision I have made :) it's given me my life back ... My children the best possible mother they could of ever asked for and my partner well, it's given him back that energetic fun loving girl he fell in love with 12 years ago. Honestly Duromine, and Kate from this Forum have completely given me my life back and a sense of Pride with in myself that I had lost since having Children :) I hope it to gives you a new out look on life, and helps your become healthy n happy

Guess01 and Kate like this.
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

It's always good to know you've helped someone. Guess01, sometimes support of people who had the same story as you, is the only thing that motivates to move on. We all know that any medication causes different reactions in different people. As you probably seen there are so many different stories and experiences with Duromine, some people had side effects, others just had dry mouth. The same with results. Have patience, strong will and be ready to change your old eating habits. Because otherwise no pills can help to keep your slim shapes for long time. :) Good luck, darling!

Guess01 and Belinda like this.
  5. Guess01

Guess01 New Member
    Registered

Miss Procrastination is still hanging in the loop waiting in anticipation to start my journey. I had liposuction done, which at this point I regret as the swelling is horrible. I am in this compression garment, and the thought of working up a sweat scares me at this stage. I have already adapted to a better diet - drinking more water than I have in my entire life.

My garment comes off in 15 days, and hoping I can shed the last weigh then.

Thank you for all the inspiring messages, I can not wait to become part of this awesome group of people

6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Miss P)))
    Wow you're brave one! Hope you'll get better asap and that all your swelling and pain will go away so that you can enjoy your life. Waiting for you here, darling:)

Belinda likes this.