Please HELP!!! :(

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by nz18, Sep 13, 2014.

1. nz18

nz18 New Member
    Registered

Hey guys..I just wanted to ask.. I've been on duromine for 2 weeks now and have gone for 96kgs to 92kgs..which I'm ecstatic about lol.. i eat 3 times a day consisting of tuna,high fibre bread,all bran flakes etc and I walk atleast 45 minutes a day.i recently started taebo/kickboxing classes for the last 3 days.. and when I jumped onto the scale it seems as if I'm gaining weight now. I wanted to know if its possible that the taebo is building muscle that's causing me to weigh heavier..as I know muscle is heavier than fat.. would like to know if I was doing anything wrong cause seeing the scale go up..is pretty depressing. Please HELP! !!!!!o_O

Melmo likes this.
  2. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

There could be a number of reason you've gained but with more info it's hard to tell.

But a couple of years ago I did taebo wirh a friend for fun reallly. I could tell you how much I weighed or if I lost anything. But what I can tell you is that when i stopped I started noticing hey my clothes aren't fitting like they used they're getting tight.

So maybe you should ditch the scales for a little while and start measuring and see if you are seeing a positive difference there :)

Melmo likes this.
  3. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Hey nz18, don't stress the scales its probably water weight. but if it is muscle, that is awesome news! If you do some research you will quickly see that muscle mass increases metabolism, and makes for a smaller physique in females. So the more muscle you have the more fat you burn even when you're inactive. Personally, I have muscular dystrophy and I see my muscles wasting away and there's nothing I can do slow it down or increase my muscle mass. Beautiful bodies have strong muscles :) x

KaylaLouise likes this.