Please help NZ Auckland or Northland

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Spicey1, May 24, 2014.

1. Spicey1

Spicey1 New Member
    Registered

Hi,

I tried duromine with amazing success and the doctor I use to go to has retired can someone please help- I feel terrible with the 15 kgs I have put on and know I can do it with a kick start. I live in the Far North but happy to go to Auckland

2. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

3. AllyP

AllyP New Member
    Registered

Unfortunately they can't post to New Zealand due to the strict customs regulations we have here.
    Does anyone have any alternative way of getting duromines without the doctors script?

4. Jo-Ann

Jo-Ann New Member
    Registered

I live in Taupo and got some from my GP so easily. I have been trying for months to find the doctor I use to get it them from to no avail. I thought it would be hard and tried getting it on line and again to no avail. When I approached my doctor I advised I had put on over 15kg in two years, it was affecting every aspect of my life; I struggle to exercise because of the extra weight, when I do I get so sore with bursitis in my hips it takes me over a week to come right, none of my clothes fit and I have taken to wearing baggy ugly clothes, that it is affecting me psychologically, that I am depressed because of looking fat, that I don't go out because I don't like mixing with people etc etc etc. I eat healthy everything but nothing moves - maybe a kilo or two but it comes straight back on.
    Go in knowing what you are talking about, tell her you only want them for 6 to 8 months (or whatever), tell the doc how much you need to lose and be realistic. My doc prescribed immediately, we agreed she would see me every month to review, sent me for blood tests so yerh..was really surprised because I never thought she would. Worked out I have a thyroid prob and high cholesterol but she let me go on the Duromine and re do bloods every month.
    Good luck!

5. Bells

Bells New Member
    Registered

Hi Spicey, if you don't mind traveling to Auckland go and see Dr Cooper in Epsom, you don't need an appointment you just walk in and he WILL give you script for Duromine. Be aware he charges $70 for a visit and to get the script filled you are looking $110.

Julie Zoe and Michelle1968 like this.
  6. Elle24

Elle24 New Member
    Registered

Hi Bells. I've just moved to the Auckland area and am wondering if you know if he still prescribes it? My previous GP in Southland was dead set against it but my sisters had good results and after two kids I can't seem to shift the weight.

7. Johnson mascos

Scammer

Hi ,I Happen to have some packs of 30gm and 40gm ,you can email me for price and details .
    johnsonmascos@gmail.com

Thanks
    Johnson

8. Emilia

Emilia Member
    Registered

I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 10 box of 30mg and 50 box of 40mg kindly let me know if you are interested. Kindly contact by downloading the app Wickr from your Play or AppStore for more information and add up (thomas01)

#8 Emilia, Dec 16, 2017 at 3:55 AM
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017 at 4:21 AM