Please advise

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Tsasikala, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Tsasikala

Tsasikala New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

Can anyone advise me if this pills would affect the brain in any way in the near futher??? please see below

"Duromine is as appetitie suppresant and reduces appetite by affecting the central nervous system with its active chemical ingredient. Phentermine, the active element in duromine affects the neurotransmitter in the brain causing stimulation in the area that controls the appetite. This stimulation to the brain results in the hunger craving to be turned off by the brain. Long term usage of phentermine is not recommended as long term usage tends to make phentermine ineffective. Phentermine can be addictive and hence is a controlled medicine"

#1 Tsasikala, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

#2 Kate, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  3. Tsasikala

Tsasikala New Member
    Registered

Today is my third day, still feel hungry when ONLY I see the food till then i am able control.

Another effect is that I feel consipated???

As others say can't sleep well and today i m like restless??
    How long more will this sleepness nite continue??? please advise?:(

4. A kick start

A kick start Member
    Registered

By the fifth day I was able to sleep eight hours, although not as deeply as usual-I'm in day 8 now and sleeping better still, do tend to wake up earlier than usual and easy to rise as usually I'd want to press snooze 100 times

5. A kick start

A kick start Member
    Registered

P.s I set alarm fir 5am to take tablet and i get to sleep by 12

6. Quinney

Quinney New Member
    Registered

Hi there, I just started yesterday & I too couldn't sleep so took my tablet at 5am today so heres hoping. If that doesnt help I am going to try earlier. How is your weight loss going

7. A kick start

A kick start Member
    Registered

I said I was on day 8 when I posted yesterday, but realized it was day seven. So today when I weighed myself after first week I had lost 6 kilos! Am totally sympton free now and sleeping so much better. Had one day with a tight chest, and initial quesiness in first couple of days, but thats it. I am super cautious about this drug and have been to dr on weekend to check re chest tightness, my blood pressure was normal and she said if the tight chest continues to come back, but hasn't returned at all. Really pleased with the drug so far-it's giving me motivation that I haven't had for years....I think the time limit it has helps me with the mental battle cause just want to make most if it, especially putting self through relative risk in taking it-makes u take it seriously. Good luck with your sleeping, should get better for you now if your experience is anything like mine :)

8. Quinney

Quinney New Member
    Registered

Hi. Had a better sleep but was like you & kept waking up. Good to know that hopefully that gets better. Wow you must be so pleased with your weight loss. I have lost 1.9 in 2 days so am pleased with that. I'm like you, am only on this for a limited time so am being so good with eating & exercising as I want it to work.

9. A kick start

A kick start Member
    Registered

Yay 2 kilos already excellent! Had a random shocking sleep last night, went to bed at 10.30 but woke up at 1.30am and could not sleep until like 3.30am, then woke up at 6.30am and was ready to go! At least when having crap sleep, don't feel dead tired when wake up....stayed at work until 8pm and quite wired! Better sleep tonight.

10. kazzaap

kazzaap New Member
    Registered

Hi all

Well you all sound so positive and your weight loss results are fantastic. I am on day 4 and although the first night didn't get much sleep and had a few headaches that was about it, I am not sure that it is stopping the craving for eating as I am starving quite often, so when I go to doc's on Thursday I am hoping I can go up to 40mg instead of the 30mg I am on. A kick start what a fantastic weight loss I would be ecstatic with that. Hope to speak to you all again soon.

Cheers
    Kazzaa