Phentermine F.A.Q.

Discussion in 'Diet Pill Reviews' started by Kate, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Here is Duromine FAQ, which addresses other Q&A on Phentermine, since Phentermine is its active substance.

* What is Phentermine for?

Phentermine is a very effective weight loss medication. An active component of the drug is Fenfluramine.

* How does Phentermine work?
    An active component Fenfluramine absorbing in the blood reachs into the brain and increases serotonin level. This happiness hormone significantly decreases appetite and the hunger feeling is disappeared. You feel full with half of normal portion. Due to high serotonin level your organism doesn’t require any bad carbohydrates or fat food.

* What are advantages of Phentermine?
    The great advantage in Phentermine use – you lose the weight slowly without stress or feeling sick.

* How should I use Phentermine?
    An average daily Phentermine dose for middle-aged adults is about 30mg taken at once. If you feel uncomfortable, visit the doctor to adjust a dose. Phentermine is recommended to be taken in the morning to avoid disturbing your sleep due to the drug action. Phentermine is prescribed for a short-term treatment, just for three months. If you feel that the achieved result is not enough, make a short break, and then return to the next course. However, Phentermine is reported to be efficient for this period of time for most patients. Phentermine is swallowed the whole. Do not break or chew a capsule.

* What should I do if I miss a Phentermine dose?
    Phentermine is taken once a day, but it is not a scheduled drug. If you miss a pill in the morning, just take it as soon as you remember.

* How should Phentermine be stored?
    Keep Phentermine in cool dry place, out of reach of children.

* Which side-effects are possible during Phentermine taking?
    Comparing to most weight loss drugs, Phentermine may cause very few insignificant side-effects, appearing sometimes only in the beginning of the treatment while your organism adapts to a new medication and normally pass soon.

* What should I know about Phentermine?
    Contraindications to Phentermine application include: glaucoma, thyroid gland overactivity, diabetes, liver or kidneys disorders, cardiovascular diseases, epilepsy, and hypersensitivity to Phentermine or any drug component.

* Who is not recommended to use Phentermine?
    Phentermine is forbidden during pregnancy and during breast-feeding period.

#1 Kate, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. Rakhi

Rakhi New Member
    Registered

o, thanx a lot:)
    I've ordered Phentermine, so it's useful information for me
    But what side effects may I expect? even few, just in case

3. munkeybuns69

munkeybuns69 New Member
    Registered

HI there, I have a couple of questions in regards to the thyroid. I noticed you mentioned the thyroid. I was born without a thyroid gland and am taking synthroid for life. How does Duromine and thyroid functions work? Im hoping its ok.

Thanks

4. munkeybuns69

munkeybuns69 New Member
    Registered

Sorry, have you lost 160 pounds on Duromine? if so how long did it take you and if any recommendations you can give, id really appreciate it.

Again thanks