Phen375 in Nz

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Busymum, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Busymum

Busymum New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to put a post up to warn about buying phen375 online and shipping to New Zealand. My doctor refused to give me a prescription for duromine. I bought phen375 online and hadn't realised it was illegal to ship into the country. I received a letter from customs saying they had confiscated my phen and that I was being given a warning. My name is on file so if I bring something else illegal into the country further action would be taken. This was a totally innocent mistake on my behalf. Just wanted to put a warning up so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Smick likes this.
  2. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi busy - thank you for the warning, I also have a friend in New Zealand who tried to get Duromine online, and customs also confiscated her parcel - it seems they are very strict over there!

3. Skinny2B

Skinny2B New Member
    Registered

I'm confused?? I thought Phen375 was all natural, herbal?? I've also had my Duromine in Western Australia seized by customs, so was looking at Phen375 as an alternative. What was the illegal ingredient in it? Did they say?? Sorry for the dumb questions, but like you, I made an innocent mistake and I don't want to do it again...

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Skinny,
    Nobody said Phen375 contains any illegal ingredient. As far as I understood, Busy said that they simply confiscated it. I guess they did not explained why.
    Yes - Phen375 is all natural. It's all about customs there I suppose...((

5. Skinny2B

Skinny2B New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate, glad to know I was on the right track and not completely clueless!