Pach`e

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pach`e, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Hello lovies
    Started on Duromine 30mg this morning and I am so excited to start shedding off this weight. After I had my second child I just kept getting bigger and bigger. I am currently 82kg and my goal weight is 56kg. I would like to at least be in the 60s in June in time for my birthday. Let's support each other guys!

2. Dani7

Dani7 New Member
    Registered

Hi , i started yesterday. I was 90.5kg I am hoping for 70s by June for my birthday !
    How did your first day go ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

My first day has been going well, have so much energy so using that to clean the house. How are you doing so far?

4. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Count me in for mutual support! I wish I was in the group that had the extra energy but I didn't notice any difference other than a couple of nights at the beginning when I didn't need to go to bed till after midnight. Good luck reaching your goal!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Hey Scribbles, how long have you been using Duromine now? Let's all try to post as often as possible.

6. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Weekly results and challenges.

7. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Hi, I started yesterday. Around 95kgs and would love to get to 70 for my wedding in January. Excited there are a few people that started same time. Haven't told anyone I'm on this so having support here would be fantastic :)

8. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Hey Tamaraj, yes this support group will be of great help. I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride and there's plenty of time to shed off the weight. I'now that we can all do it! Best of luck and keep updating us :)

9. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

I'm in for weekly challenges and results. Perhaps we could start a couple of threads. One for weigh ins, one for exercise, and one for mini-goals like drink 2 liters of water a day or eat at least 2 vegetables per day for a week or something like that. What do you suggest?

10. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

That is a great idea, I like it!

11. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Sounds good to me.... Something to keep me motivated

12. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Hey guys
    Whoo what a restless night I had, I went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 11pm then I couldn't sleep again till 3am! When I woke up this morning I took my second pill and my mouth was so dry. Energy levels are still up and very happy about that. Just left the gym now. Oh I had Future Life protein cereal for breakfast, I mixed it with water. I will have a plum when I get home.

How is everyone doing today?

13. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

So know about the dry mouth thing! It gets so annoying at times.

14. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

That sounds like my night.....I went to bed about 9pm, woke up at 11 and then I think I went back to sleep about 330....got woken up at 630 when hubby to be came home from work....needless to say I was a bit cranky at work....haven't been craving food which im loving and finding im not hungry. Did a gym class tonight to hopefully fully wear myself out so I can sleep. But I have to say I had no energy today and had to do a footy training clinic at school (where I work) and it was torture...lol

15. Dani7

Dani7 New Member
    Registered

Last minute post before attempting to sleep tonight ( 3rd night ) I went out for dinner / movie tonight. Ordered a grilled chicken salad and diet coke ( normally it's wine ) I couldn't get through my salad ! Felt like a 3 course meal ! Any way ... Goodnight

16. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Just wondering how you're doing?

17. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

Hi guys
    Its day 7 and I am doing well, insomnia gone. Have been sleeping well since Saturday :) My weigh in day is tomorrow and I hope to have lost at least 2kg. I am not noticing any change in my weight yet but its too early to anyway. How are you doing?

18. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

I'm still doing good. Bet you're a bit excited about tomorrow. Glad you have started sleeping. A good night's sleep always makes you feel you can cope better with life.

19. Pach`e

Pach`e New Member
    Registered

But how has it been for you specifically, any weightloss?

20. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

I see you got under 90 scribbles! Fantastic work ......my first weigh In is tomorrow, been at gym every day but 2 so hoping for a good result.